Perfectly Princess Tea?

JackOfHearts

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a recent review of this? Am considering doing this in December but it is so expensive (nearly $600 for me and my two girls). They will be newly 4 and 7 so probably the perfect ages for this experience and they love the "American Girl" style dolls. On the other hand, the four of us could do MVMCP and Tiana's ice cream social for the same price.

I have this booked next Saturday for my daughter and I. We are celebrating her 5th birthday so it is a one time splurge for us. We did a princess tea party at our local Children's Museum featuring Cinderella and she absolutely loved it so I imagine this one will be even better! I will come back and update after our trip.

IMG_4839.JPG Just back from our trip and my daughter loved the tea party! She asked if we could do it on every trip! She loved the doll but I wouldn't say it's like an AG doll, it's more like the dolls from the Disney store but bigger. She also loved the necklace and really enjoyed the singing/story. She barely ate the food but loved the "tea" and cake. Her absolute favorite part was meeting Aurora. She comes to each table and spends a decent amount of time with each child and gives them a rose. Since princess Aurora is one of her favorites she wore her Aurora dress and got a lot of attention. I was surprised that she was the only one dressed like Aurora. A few girls were in princess dresses, a few wore regular dresses and a couple were in shorts and t-shirts. I would definitely recommend the tea party as a one time special event, especially if your girls love Aurora!

My friend Lisa and I LOVE meeting the princesses for tea! We feel like total royalty when we are there!

View attachment 247608 Just back from our trip and my daughter loved the tea party! She asked if we could do it on every trip! She loved the doll but I wouldn't say it's like an AG doll, it's more like the dolls from the Disney store but bigger. She also loved the necklace and really enjoyed the singing/story. She barely ate the food but loved the "tea" and cake. Her absolute favorite part was meeting Aurora. She comes to each table and spends a decent amount of time with each child and gives them a rose. Since princess Aurora is one of her favorites she wore her Aurora dress and got a lot of attention. I was surprised that she was the only one dressed like Aurora. A few girls were in princess dresses, a few wore regular dresses and a couple were in shorts and t-shirts. I would definitely recommend the tea party as a one time special event, especially if your girls love Aurora!

That's a lovely photo. My daughter and I are doing this in Oct for her 4th birthday. I have her a Auora dress as part of her surprise. Glad to hear your daughter enjoyed it.

My wife and mother are doing the tea with my 3 y/o daughter and 5 y/o son in August. Has anyone had an experience with taking a boy? The website says they will give "princes" a sword and a Disney bear. He is a little nervous about being the only boy, buts really loves tea parties.

View attachment 247608 Just back from our trip and my daughter loved the tea party! She asked if we could do it on every trip! She loved the doll but I wouldn't say it's like an AG doll, it's more like the dolls from the Disney store but bigger. She also loved the necklace and really enjoyed the singing/story. She barely ate the food but loved the "tea" and cake. Her absolute favorite part was meeting Aurora. She comes to each table and spends a decent amount of time with each child and gives them a rose. Since princess Aurora is one of her favorites she wore her Aurora dress and got a lot of attention. I was surprised that she was the only one dressed like Aurora. A few girls were in princess dresses, a few wore regular dresses and a couple were in shorts and t-shirts. I would definitely recommend the tea party as a one time special event, especially if your girls love Aurora!

Thanks for the update!

My wife and mother are doing the tea with my 3 y/o daughter and 5 y/o son in August. Has anyone had an experience with taking a boy? The website says they will give "princes" a sword and a Disney bear. He is a little nervous about being the only boy, buts really loves tea parties.
There were a few boys at the tea party. They did a good job of including them and they did get a nice sword and shield like prince Phillip and a Duffy bear. My boys probably would have been bored with all the singing and had no desire to meet a princess when they were younger so I could never justify the price for them but if your son enjoys tea parties then he will probably like it! They walk around the GF lobby after and took a group picture at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter