Perfume for a 20 year old

Muscateer

Dis Veteran
To all those who are this age or have daughters or sisters around 20ish. What are the in perfumes just now?

I have been in some perfume shops but tend to keep testing the ones I would buy :lmao: I know my daughter and I don't usually like the same perfumes. Being in different countries doesn't help either as I can't remember what she already has.

TIA :goodvibes

Sandra, my 18 year old loves the Britney Spears perfumes, and she also likes my J-Lo Love & Glamour. My 20 year old loves Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle :)

Dkny be delicious,

lacoste touch of pink,

Emporio Armani (sp) she/Elle

Ysl parisennie (sp)

Just a few of family members choices

My daughter is 21 and only wears Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.:goodvibes

I'm 20! My favourite perfumes are Coco Mademoiselle aswell, and Marc Jacob's Lola and Miss Dior Cherie. :goodvibes

Thank you for all the replies. All lovely perfumes, I have had a good few of those myself. Will head out to some of the stores to test some of the ones mentioned I don't know and think my daughter will like. :thumbsup2

D&G Light Blue - one of the trendy young girls at the Hard Rock Hotel had it on and it smelt wonderful!

I'm 21 and I wear Vera Wang Princess too. I've also got Rock Princess and Preppy Princess from the same range, I like to alternate but my fave is the original Princess. There's also Glam Princess but I haven't tried it.

DD is only 13 but she loves anything by Nina Ricchi or, for Christmas, she has asked for "Purr" by Katy Perry........:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter