Person detained in pipe bomb case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try.

I'm done with people with this type of thinking. Hopefully more and more people are also coming to this conclusion.

You know I typed a reply but honestly with the attitude I see prevalent why even bother. This is the problem neither side will listen, neither side will adjust. Head meet cement.

and BTW how is this not now a political thread?

I mean, in this case, somebody does really feel in danger, right? You got this white nationalist (who, by the way, is accused of beating his pregnant wife) out in the open saying stuff like “The ideal of a white ethno-state — and it is an ideal — is something that I think we should think about in the sense of what could come after America."

And honestly, even as a Christian ("Turn the other cheek"), I have a hard time saying "It's not ok to punch Richard Spencer". I don't think he should be blown up with a pipe bomb, but maybe, I dunno, jail? If I were his (soon to be ex) wife's father, I would punch him. A couple of times.

Last edited:

I am looking at as escalation.

In the past the leaders of both parties called for calm.

Neither party is doing anything to discourage the radical members of their respective party.

Nice attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, as stated above, only one side has its leaders, including its highest official, condoning, practicing, and/or encouraging violence. Try again.

Nice attempt at deflection. Unfortunately, as stated above, only one side has its leaders, including its highest official, condoning, practicing, and/or encouraging violence. Try again.
They are on both sides.

Both sides have embraced the idea that you should never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Followers on both sides are blind to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter