Personal Campfires?

image.jpg.

Hope this works. First time posting pic from my phone. It has to have a completely closed top with the mesh sides.image.jpg

Sorry if this is covered somewhere, what about the small Smoky Joe grills? Would those be allowed?

Those would be ok for using charcoal in for cooking. For using as a campfire with wood, no. It needs to be closed on top and have the mesh sides. If you where going to use it after BBQ, and just watch the coals smolder, I don't see why that would hurt. The idea is to keep ambers contained so not to set the Fort on fire.:firefight

Those would be ok for using charcoal in for cooking. For using as a campfire with wood, no. It needs to be closed on top and have the mesh sides. If you where going to use it after BBQ, and just watch the coals smolder, I don't see why that would hurt. The idea is to keep ambers contained so not to set the Fort on fire.:firefight
Just for cookingdespite having a grill attached to the camper my husband won't part with his little grill

We bought a "Masterbuilt Grizzly Cub Portable Fireplace" because I read about it in other posts. Still have it in the box, in case there is a fireban in place when we arrive. Just curious - does anyone have experience buying firewood at a convenience store in the Orlando area? When we camp in the Smokies, we are able to stop at grocery stores or gas stations and pickup firewood bundles. Anyone find any firewood bundles in the Orlando area to use at The Fort?

We bought a "Masterbuilt Grizzly Cub Portable Fireplace" because I read about it in other posts. Still have it in the box, in case there is a fireban in place when we arrive. Just curious - does anyone have experience buying firewood at a convenience store in the Orlando area? When we camp in the Smokies, we are able to stop at grocery stores or gas stations and pickup firewood bundles. Anyone find any firewood bundles in the Orlando area to use at The Fort?
Publix usually has firewood for sale. It's also been reported The Fort will bring you some upon request. Anyone know the price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter