• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personal character tours? Is that what I saw?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Heading into the Contemporary at Magic Kingdom's close tonight, walked along side a family who had among them, Peter Pan. Not a family member dressed as PP, not someone with a real good likeness to Pan, but the legit WDW Peter Pan in full garb, in full character, chatting with the children.
What exactly was that?

Heading into the Contemporary at Magic Kingdom's close tonight, walked along side a family who had among them, Peter Pan. Not a family member dressed as PP, not someone with a real good likeness to Pan, but the legit WDW Peter Pan in full garb, in full character, chatting with the children.
What exactly was that?
The only thing that comes to mind for me is maybe...a Make a Wish experience?

The Pirates and Pals dessert cruise begins and ends at Contemporary .... and there is a meet & greet with Peter Pan. Maybe that was it?

I’m guessing you saw the end of the pirates and pals fireworks cruise. You get a meet and greet with Pan after and ours was amazingly intimate, he walked us and another family up from the dock after the greet. Totally amazing experience, great interaction with hook prior to the cruise as well!!

That is one of our favorite memories from our trip 4 years ago. As we got of the boat, Peter grabbed my son's hand and ran with him back up to the photo location talking to him the whole way. I ran after them and finally had the presence of mind to videotape the interaction near the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter