• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you please make some names for me? I like them with the character on the outside.
John with toy story...Delphia with tinkerbell....delphia with winnie the pooh.
Thank you so much!

Sure thing!

simon-1.jpg

melanie-1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks so much!!!! I hate to be a pain but I REALLY like your new name fills with the charaters inside and outside the name....can you do those as well with the same names and characters? Melanie - Muppets and Simon - Phineas and Ferb.

Thank you so much!!!!!

If you have time, could you please create the following name fills for me?

Fisher - baby Mickey and gang
Emma - anything with puppies (maybe 101 dalmations???)
Amanda - Ariel
Logan - Star Wars Clone Wars if you have it, if not, Lego Star Wars
Dawn - Mickey (maybe with music notes if you have one), Tigger, Duffy, Fab 5
Cathy - Twilight
Kristen - Harry Potter
Meagan - Harry Potter
Everett - Mickey (in red), Cars
Mrs. Beaugrand - Dr. Seuss, Fab 5 (grey background) - I would love to use these in my classroom!!

Also, I would love a Mickey head for Jeff, Dawn, Jack and Joey and a Minnie head for Dawn.

Thank you so much!!! Your work is amazing - wish I could do what you do!!:flower3:

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

loganclonewars.jpg

mrsbseuuss.jpg

mrsbFab5.jpg

meaganharry.jpg

kristenharry.jpg

fisherDBabies.jpg

everettmickey.jpg

everettCars.jpg

emmadalmation.jpg

dawntigger.jpg

dawnmickey.jpg

dawnfab5.jpg

dawnduffy.jpg

amandaAriel1.jpg

joeymh.jpg

jeffmh.jpg

jackmh.jpg

dawnMinnieHead.jpg

dawnmh.jpg

WOW WOW WOW! These are absolutely amazing! I can't believe it. I am so psyched!

Since you went through the trouble of making the Lion King, is it easy to use the characters to put with a person's name? If it is, can you take that design and make it for A.J.? If so, can I trouble you for one more so my kids have an even amount? If possible, can you do a Spiderman one for Eric? If it's a lot of work, I totally understand. You've done so much for me already. I just loved the look of the Lion King and the Avengers one, but you know you can't have an extra for one kid - lol.

Thank you is just not enough for how amazing you've been and how special all of this will be for our cruise. I'm so psyched that the only one in my group that knows is my husband. I'm hoping to decorate all the doors before everyone gets to their rooms so it's the first thing they see.

You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure thing!

ajionkingfrsc.jpg

ericspidermansc.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I ran across these amazing name fill ins and was wondering if by chance you could make me a few. I'd greatly appreciate it.

MAEGAN:
Marie (Aristocats)
Disny Fairies, putting Tink in somewhere with the others

TOM:
Goofy
Pluto

Sue:
Gurgi (Black Cauldron)
Jane

Stacie:
Minnie Mouse
Ariel

Thank you so much and I hope I did this correctly.
Sue

Sure thing Sue!

tomPluto.jpg

tomgoofy.jpg

suejane.jpg

suegurgi.jpg

stacieMinnie.jpg

stacieAriel1.jpg

maeganMarie.jpg

maeganFairies.jpg

Hi Mandy,
It is me again. I just love your work! I searched every page of this thread and looked into your photobucket. If you have time could you please make me 2 fills?

Eliza with fairies.

Kline Family with the fab 5/6

I leave in 3 weeks, if you don't have time I understand. I should have done this earlier, but I didn't realize all of this wonderful stuff existed!!!!

Thanks a million!!!
Brandi

Sure thing!

klinefamFab5d.jpg

elizaFairies.jpg

Thanks so much!!!! I hate to be a pain but I REALLY like your new name fills with the charaters inside and outside the name....can you do those as well with the same names and characters? Melanie - Muppets and Simon - Phineas and Ferb.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Sure thing

simonphinferbsc.jpg

melaniemuppetssc.jpg

Sure thing!

ajionkingfrsc.jpg

ericspidermansc.jpg

Whoa - that Spiderman is so unbelievably cool looking! :cool1:

I cannot thank you enough. If I can ever do anything at all for you, just let me know! :flower3:

Thank you so much!

Sari

PS - I just saw the new muppets one. That is really cool. Gotta love the Muppets!

Mandy - I love your work!!!

Can you make me name fills using Mickey and Friends with the green background like in post 1606 for the following names:

Janet
Jim
Jennifer
Zach
Jake

Thanks so much!!!

These are awesome. I've searched through and don't think I've seen it. Could you possibly do a name fill for:

CONNOR (Jake and the Neverland Pirates)

JENNIFER (7 Dwarves (or just Dopey))

Thanks!!!!!!

Mandy,

Could I request a name fill for our upcoming ALASKA cruise???

Fitch Family with Fab 5

Alex with Stitch fill

Sidney with Chip & Dale fill

Stephanie with Minnie fill

THANKS SO MUCH!

You should put a tip jar on your photo bucket site! I'd be happy to contribute!

Thanks!

Stephanie Fitch

These are so good! I've just discovered this board today and I have enjoyed looking at all of the names. Can you make some for me? Please?

KEN- Tramp
KARI- Lady

2012- lady & tramp

Thank you!

absolut_mandy said:
Sure thing

CAN YOU PLEASE DO NATASHA WITH MINNIE MOUSE THEME AS FONT AND THEN WILL
WITH CHIP AND DALE ???? Natasha is so hard to find thanks !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter