• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

MouseFest20081222.jpg

Posing with Pluto at Animal Kingdom

How did you get them into Animal Kingdom or am I missing a joke?

Dan

No joke . . . they've been to Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and EPCOT.

Up until about six months ago Disney had a kennel at each of the parks. Our pups have visited three of them. They were all very convenient, just outside the turnstiles.

We normally leave them in the motorhome and make sure we are home during the day to walk them, but occasionally when we knew we would be gone all day they would go with us and stay in the kennels.

It was very convenient, and only $15.00 per day. The dogs could even "park-hop". They would let you transfer them to a kennel at another park with no additional fee.

Unfortunately when Best Friends opened across from the Port Orleans Resorts all the kennels at the parks and the one at Fort Wilderness closed.

It is no longer convenient and it's terribly expensive!

Some times I don't understand what the executives are thinking! :mad:

I've had so much fun sewing Disney T-shirts for our trip to the Fort in 2-1/2 weeks! I'll take a picture of her in one and post it. All I did was purchase childrens' Disney T-shirts at the local Disney Outlet Store and take them apart to sew a shirt for my Hairless Chinese Crested! She looks soooo cute!:thumbsup2

1b8f70e23894ccdfd0648bbcb6a4fa33.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter