Pet souvenirs!

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

We are due to add a puppy to our family very soon and I wondered if there was anywhere in WDW that sell pet accessories to bring home for her after our trip in August

We are naming her Minnie ::MinnieMo

Thanks all!

Lou

There are many things you can get - from collars and leashes to bowls and I think clothes.
There were also treats is I remember right......because we have a bone shaped tin that I'm pretty sure had dog treats.....

We found them in a few different places. There was a gift shop (Don't remember the name) in AK heading towards the Pandora section that had a bunch of great stuff. Also in world of Disney i found a few cool things. They have some none Disney ones as well on a small kart in Disney Springs (Hopefully this is still here from last year) near where Little Mis-Match was.

In our experience our dogs like the official Disney ones better and they were much better quality. They loved the Mickey Waffle and it lasted a LONG time.

Here is a link to check out what they have before you go or even buy it online.
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-waffle-pet-chew-toy-1460926

Last edited:

I’m glad I stumbled upon this thread! I didn’t even think to look for pet souvenirs for when I can get down there!!

The Disney made dog items are super cute, but they also had a really cute section of dog stuff at Epcot in the store in the back of China. Last year, we got an adorable panda costume for our pup to wear for Halloween and a nice warm Mandarin collared jacket (traditional Chinese style jacket)!

When we were at DL last year, we found a machine that made cute Disney customized name tags to put on our dog's collar. Has anyone ever seen one at WDW?

Here now, we’ve been having fun using the ID tag machines, most of them have dog tag choices too!

We just got back today. There were a few stores that sold pet accessories. We saw Mickey ears, leashes, chew toys, collars, bowls and tags. I don’t remember where exactly, but they are available.

We just bought our dog a Minnie collar with a cute red with white polka dots bow. We also bought a minnie bow chew toy and a mickey ears stuffed squeaky chew toy. We bought it all in the Emporium. We also saw some in World of Disney I think. We were in Disney Springs where I first saw them but the line was too long so we left.

Emporium for sure. They use to have some in the shop outside Splash as well. Also sometimes in Mouse Gears. They all have the same stuff so if you see something you like, just buy it there.

There's a cart in Disney Springs that has dog stuff too - toys and bandanas, maybe sweaters / costumes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter