Pet stocking sign up!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!

If you are interested, please send me a conversation with your information. There will be a $15 minimum on the gift, not counting postage.

Include:
Name
Address
Some information about your pet, like pet's name, what your pet likes to do, likes to eat, and if there are any allergies or things to be avoided. Oh yes, what kind of pet you have!

Sign ups will be until Thankslgiving, November 26. Mail by date is December 5th.

Bobbi

Last edited:
If you are interested, please send me a conversation with your information. There will be a $15 minimum on the gift, not counting postage.

Include:
Name
Address
Some information about your pet, like pet's name, what your pet likes to do, likes to eat, and if there are any allergies or things to be avoided. Oh yes, what kind of pet you have!

Sign ups will be until Thankslgiving, November 26. Mail by date is December 5th.

Bobbi
Hi Bobbi

I'm interested!

I have two dog - one a Bichon and a minature party poodle. ALL toys are the poodles - so he says! They don't really care for really hard crunchy treats - more along the softer side.

Last edited:
Welcome to the exchange and to the Disboards!:welcome:
Patricia, you may want to go in and edit your post. Most folks would not want their address listed here. I have the information. Leave the information about your dogs! Welcome! Do you want to do one or two exchanges? If one, it would come addressed to "Pook dogs" and you would send out 1 package to whomever your partner is. If you want two exchanges, you would send out two and each of your dogs would get a package.
I'm glad to see you!
Bobbi

Include:
Name
Address

Bobbi
I'm interested -

I have two dogs Snuggles a Bichon and Boo a mini party poodle. Boo thinks ALL toys are his - they don't have any allergies but prefer softer snacks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the exchange and to the Disboards!:welcome:
Patricia, you may want to go in and edit your post. Most folks would not want their address listed here. I have the information. Leave the information about your dogs! Welcome! Do you want to do one or two exchanges? If one, it would come addressed to "Pook dogs" and you would send out 1 package to whomever your partner is. If you want two exchanges, you would send out two and each of your dogs would get a package.
I'm glad to see you!
Bobbi
I would like to do two exchanges

OK. I will have you down for 2 exchanges. One for Snuggles and 1 for Boo.

Bobbi:)

All kinds of pets are welcomed! If you have a pet, you are welcomed to sign up!

I'd love to participate but probably wouldn't be able to send pet food/treats through the mail, just toys.

I have a conure, a small parrot.

However, I do live in Canada... sooooo..

I'd love to participate but probably wouldn't be able to send pet food/treats through the mail, just toys.

I have a conure, a small parrot.

However, I do live in Canada... sooooo..

Not everyone has asked for treats. And I have someone who would mail to Canada. Would your parrot appreciate bird toys? It so, what is your pet's name?

My bird would love bird toys! Preferably something not made for a budgie, as she breaks those within days.

My green cheek conure's name is Kaylee. :)

I will send you my info!

Kaylee should look for some mail in 3 weeks or so! It can work out!

No pets here, but DD will be getting a one soon, hopefully, so maybe next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter