PET Swap, Sign-ups ~Closed.~

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Hi Ladies, Sorry I just got home this swap is DUE February 6th!!!! Please mail by February 1st to ensure that your packages arrive in time. I so am a “Copy Kat” as I borrowed the Details etc from KaMommy 

The Details
1. Choose a group. There will be three groups to start out with. Group 1 will be for Dogs ONLY. Group 2 will be for Cats Group 3 will be for any pet, dogs and cats together. Etc.
2. Choose two elements for each slot you select – see the list below. Post your choices of elements. It will be fine if some of the elements duplicate within a group. Just think about what you want to receive back as you make your element selections.
3. PM me with your DIS name, name, home address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.
4. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
You must check in 2 weeks prior to the due date. If I have not heard from you by then I will send you a pm or an email. I WILL ANGEL YOUR SPOT IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS OF THE PM OR EMAIL.
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each element. Include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash)

Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these.

7. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
8. There will be 10 people per group.
9. HAVE FUN!!

Element Selection:
Please, no hand lettering on any items, use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, etc.
Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers (matted stickers are okay too) or embossing.

1 Topper - 8 inches wide, 2 inches high, double matted and embellished
2 Photo Mats – 4-1/4 x 6-1/4 paper on top of 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 paper, embellished
2 Photo Frames – sized for 4 x 6 pictures, double matted and embellished
2 Journaling boxes - double matted and embellished, at least a 3 x 4 writing area
2 Tags - double matted and embellished, include either fibers/ribbons or eyelet in the hole, no smaller than 2 x 3, larger if you wish
4 Embellished Squares - double matted and embellished
1 Shaker Box
1 Paper Piecing
1 Matted Song Lyric/Poem or Quote: Song Lyric/Poem/Quote area must be NO smaller than 2 ½ x 3 ½, double matted and embellished
1 set Box ‘n’ Tag: following above guidelines for each element
4 Bottlecaps
2 Mini file folder
1 Library pocket and tag
1 Store “bought” embellishment
2 License plates

Group 1: Dogs
1. Katdisney - Journal box, Quote &
2. PigletsPal - Topper/Bottle Caps
3. AlexWyattMommy - 2 Tags and 4 squares
4. YodasMom - A Quote/Poem/Song and topper
5. StitchIsOurHero - 2 journal boxes and 2 tags
6. ddavis860 - library pocket and tag & journal box
7. disneyfreakk -2 photo mats & 2 tags
8. Ohmom - 2 'dog' tags & A Quote/Poem/Song
9. aries1980 - paper piecing and mini accordion album folders
10. marlynnp - photo mats/frames and a shaker box.

Group 2: Cats
1. Katdisney - 2 journal boxes & Tag
2. PigletsPal - Frames/4 Squares.
3. StitchIsOurHero - topper and 2 tags
4. New England Eeyore - 2 tags and 2 journal boxes
5. TPCShauna - Library Pocket and Tag & Quote/Poem/Song
6. aries1980 - paper piecing and mini accordion album folders
7. maria34a - 2 Mini file folders and 1 Library pocket and tag
8. bookmama - topper and 2 tags

Group 3: Dogs
1. disneyfreakk - 4 Embellished Squares & 1 Shaker Box
2. Yodasmom - quote/poem/song and a library pocket and tag
3. Ohmom - 1 lyric/poem & 2 journal boxes
4. Katdisney - Topper & Tag and ribbon with brads
5. marlynnp - topper and tags!
6. MissBubbles - photo mats & tags
7. Maria34a - 2 Journaling boxes and 1 Library pocket and tag
8. AlexWyattMommy - 1 License Plate and 1 File Folder & 2 tags

Please put me down for Group 1: Dogs. Yay!! paw:paw: paw:

ETA: I will do: A Quote/Poem/Song and topper.

If anymore Dogs only groups open up, I would love to sign up for them.

Thanks for hosting! pluto:

Whoo-hoo!!! I'm so in this!!

Could I please have a spot in the cat group and a spot in the dog group? We have 2 cats and 3 dogs, so I have to be an equal opportunity scrapper! ;)

On the dog one, I'll do 2 journal boxes and 2 tags, and on the cat one, I'll do a topper and 2 tags.

I am a copy cat, too, by the way (but without the cool name tie-in ;) ) I lifted KAMommy's directions, too! :thumbsup2

How many people are in each group? I may try to work on this this weekend! Thanks again for hosting!!

:banana: or should I say :dogdance:

I'd like to do be in the dog group:

Can I do a library pocket and tag

And a journal box

Dog group please. I would also like to be in another dog group if that option comes up.

2 photo mats
2 tags

Dog group please!!

yea!!

what's left?

can I do:

1 matted lyric/poem
2 journaling boxes

ohmom,

you can pick whatever you'd like to make :)

I will open another dog group since it seems to be the most popular :)pug:

ok -- sorry i edited above -- had to review my sizzix order :) i ordered lots of tags but seemed to be quite a few already signed up. I did order the 'dog tag' original die cut though if anyone wants I'll change

Great.........I will also sign up for Group 4: Dogs pluto:

I will do a quote/poem/song and a library pocket and tag. paw: paw: paw:

ok -- sorry i edited above -- had to review my sizzix order :) i ordered lots of tags but seemed to be quite a few already signed up. I did order the 'dog tag' original die cut though if anyone wants I'll change

Oh yes do the dog tag! Tags are great I use them on almost everything I do so I am always happy getting lots of them :) so do you want to drop the journal boxes or the lyric?

Group 2 - Cats

Library Pocket and Tag
Quote/Poem/Song

Oh yes do the dog tag! Tags are great I use them on almost everything I do so I am always happy getting lots of them :) so do you want to drop the journal boxes or the lyric?

i'll drop the journal boxes and replace with

2 'dog' tags http://www.sizzix.com/shop.cfm?function=detail&ProductItemNumber=38-1161&

oh but i ordered a cute dog embossing thing too

can i sign up for group 4. i don't want to be a piggie

if there is room, i'll do group 4

1 lyric/poem
2 journal boxes

another thought -- i'm keeping on an eye on the pets, pets and more pets group to see what others have. i guess i'm gun-shy for not wanting 9 other 'pets' that don't apply to me. scrappable pictures for me would include hamsters and horses

kat -- i looked for a cute jumping piggie smile but no, not one!

Another thought on the Pets pets group, It can be dogs and cats together which is what I am thinking to do since I have one of each and have alot of them together. I also can use horses.

Also, if you get something that you can't use that pizza box will be Floating around soon and you could always toss in the "unuseable" pets into there I would think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter