Pete Hunting: Check post #1

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
First thanks to everyone for the support.

Second thanks to Kevin. More on that later.

Third thanks to Pete. Hm, maybe I should thank Pete first.

it was a fun day, and night... I'll try to relate the story, and read though the posts as soon as possible and answer questions, etc.

Oh, thanks to Bawb... He pretty much insisited that I go back and keep looking.

The short version of the story is that I pretty much gave up, as I was leaving I figured I see if I had enough juice in the magic box to check for updates one last time. When I refreshed, there were 22 pages of posts... this gave me back some excitement... I tried to mash the buttons to check the last page of posts, when I did that refresh I was on page 22 (I think) and there were 24 pages of posts. I knew a lot had to be going on.

The only thing I was able to read, before the battery in the phone died, was a post from Kevin, and all I was able to make out was Valet Parking. So I start asking the guy at the gate where valet is, he didn't know, but walked me over to someone that did. So there I am thinking, I know I can make it. I dodge though the crowd... I get to valet... there is a very long line. Pete is not in the line. I figure I missed him. So I am standing at the bottom of the esculator, trying to get the phone to power on and ask if I missed it. And then, I see him, the shirt is still on, and I get a big cheese eating grin.

And of all things, I still have a big cheese eating grin.

Today was a good day.

*page 39 starts my comments of everything I was missing online.

:confused3 Maybe carrying an order of the honey ginger chicken wings from the Concourse Grill or buy some chocolate?

When I first glanced at the title I read it to say you were asking Pete for hunting tips. He just doesn't seem the type.:lmao:

Best of luck to you Wildeoscar. My plan was to hang out at the entrance to City Walk from about noon until I saw him.

So my advice, cut'em off at the pass!

noon might be a bit early, considering the concert starts at... hm I wonder when the concert starts?

So this ain't the end -
I saw you again today
Had to turn my heart away
You smiled like the Sun -
Kisses for everyone
And tales - it never fails!

You lying so low in the weeds
Bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down on my knees
Wouldn't you, Barracuda?

Back over Time when we were all
Trying for free
Met up with porpoise and me
No right no wrong your selling a Song-
A name whisper game.

If the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn it out to the wick
Aren't you, Barracuda?

"Sell me sell you" the porpoise said
Dive down deep to save my head
You...I think you got the blues too.

All that night and all the next
Swam without looking back
Made for the western pools - silly fools!

Follow your nose for the scent of Armani's Acqua di Gio. :magnify:

Oh, what have I done. Poor Oscar has taken to writing manifesto's about this.

I will not be alone this evening - there will be several of us in the park. I won't say what time I'm arriving because I really don't know. Regina gave away the cologne, so I'll have to switch it up to something else now.

Looking forward to giving away a cruise tonight!!

Pete

me too... count me in on the cruise thing... I don't wanna be ther creepy stalker... but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Good luck to all. Can't wait to find out who will be joining us.

I suggest the winner of the Pete Hunt should tell the thrilling tale either on the PodCast cruise or at The Adventurers Club pre-cruise... popcorn::

I believe wildeoscar has seen the real pics of Pete, but if not I know where they are... hint..hint... Or anyone else hunting... for a price.... :teeth:

I will not be alone this evening - there will be several of us in the park. I won't say what time I'm arriving because I really don't know. Regina gave away the cologne, so I'll have to switch it up to something else now.

Looking forward to giving away a cruise tonight!!

Pete
Oh Pete!! Will Walter be with you?

Since seeing his picture on the blog I have taken up stalking him. If UrsalaShadow has clamed stalking Will, I am going for Walter. Let me know ASAP. If he will be with you I have to catch a flight from Texas to Orlando soon!

I think it would be fun to see a video of an actual "Pete Hunt" today. :woohoo: And how cool it would be if that person who took the video was the one who won the PODCAST Cruise!!:yay: If Pete didn't want to be seen in the video you could always fuzz him out...for confidentiality sake. ;)

Just a thought.....:rolleyes:

Have a great time!!!!popcorn::

Shannon

Can you give clarification on whether or not Pete has to be the one found, or can it be any member of the DIS Unplugged crew? I'm having this really scary image of Pete being turned into a wishbone with Oscar on one arm and CB2 on the other. Whoever walks away with the biggest piece wins the cruise! :scared1:
(And of course Regina will be egging them on: "Pull harder, pull harder!") :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter