Pete, Pete, Pete -- when are you going to be at Disneyland?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
You mentioned the first part of April -- but I also know you'll be @ Universal Studios/Orlando on 3/29...so I have a feeling I'll just miss you @ DLR too (we'll be there 3/31-4/05).

Hey Pod Squad: Is there anything you want me to check out for you while I'm there? We usually go for 3 days or so, having 6 this time around will definitely give me the chance to do some detective work for my pals on the board! ;)

Bumping...:goodvibes

I swear I'm not a stalker and I won't ask to see Walter's scar. :teeth:

You mentioned the first part of April --

Oh yes, do tell! My sister is headed down to DLR with the family...I can tell her to keep an eye out. Julie Andrews will be there signing books while they are there. Wish I was going too!

--Daneen

Darn, we might not be moving as fast now on our DL Pete hunt -- SeaRacer Boy had to go to the doctor today because he had ingrown toenails in both big toes and one of them had become infected. Ten days until we leave and they decided it would be best to remove most of the nail. Can you say "ouch"? Poor kid. :sad2: I think he's finally learned a lesson about being a toenail ripper!!! Had to get three shots in each toe to numb it (which he said was the worst part). He was very brave though and I was proud of the way he handled himself. :goodvibes

So Pete, if by chance we do end up DL at the same time and actually get the chance to say hello...whatever you do, please don't step on Mitch's toes! :scared1:

Darn, we might not be moving as fast now on our DL Pete hunt -- SeaRacer Boy had to go to the doctor today because he had ingrown toenails in both big toes and one of them had become infected. Ten days until we leave and they decided it would be best to remove most of the nail. Can you say "ouch"? Poor kid. :sad2: I think he's finally learned a lesson about being a toenail ripper!!! Had to get three shots in each toe to numb it (which he said was the worst part). He was very brave though and I was proud of the way he handled himself. :goodvibes

So Pete, if by chance we do end up DL at the same time and actually get the chance to say hello...whatever you do, please don't step on Mitch's toes! :scared1:

I hope SeaRacer Boy's toe is feeling better!:thumbsup2 My DS has had the same procedure done three times and the doc finally just removed the entire toenail :scared1: this past December. That was messier and more painful for awhile after than either of us expected.:confused3

Glad the toes will be in shape for your trip to DL. We miss living in So. CA. and having our AP's to go to the parks. Have a wonderful trip!:banana:

Shannon

Thanks Shannon!

I really hope this procedure takes care of the problem and isn't just the start of more to come. :sad2:

One thing that was very interesting is that our clinic is a teaching facility and I swear the whole thing yesterday was just like a scene from Grey's Anatomy including the full-fledged doc and the two young, attractive female residents (who were tag-teaming and each had a toe!). Lots of witty banter between all of them and of course it all concluded with head-doc showing them the "right way" to bandage the toe. And of course, his is the one that started coming unwrapped last night while the "resident" toe held fast!

Scar and I will be jetting out to the left coast from April 8-14th. I have some business out there (as usual, god forbid I just go on vacation), but most of our time will be spent just enjoying Disneyland and So. Cal. We're both really looking forward to it.

Pete

I am available for dining reviews in Kevin's absence. I have an AP and I will work for food!

Seriously, though Pete, I hope you have a wonderful time out in my neck of the woods. I also really appreciate your kind words about San Diego. I grew up there and it will always be home. Have a wonderful time in So Cal!

Melissa

I would ask to see Walters Scar! :confused3 As long as I can show him mine! I got 3 surgery scars! :rotfl2:

Scar and I will be jetting out to the left coast from April 8-14th. I have some business out there (as usual, god forbid I just go on vacation), but most of our time will be spent just enjoying Disneyland and So. Cal. We're both really looking forward to it.

Pete

Darn...looks like we'll miss you by just a few days. :(

I hope Walter and you have a great time. Our family hasn't been to Disneyland for about 4 years now, so we're really excited! Luckily DS's toes are on the mend and he'll be park-ready by the time we go. :thumbsup2

Is anyone else wondering what Walter's reaction will be on the Podcast Cruise when 56 staterooms (and counting) worth of people he doesn't know refer to him as "Scar?" :rotfl:

They were all very nice people, but if I hear "Scar" one more time.... :lmao:

Walter has a great sense of humor - he takes it all in stride and will have NO TROUBLE lifting his shirt to show his scars and talk about how miraculous they are. He did it at the table last night during Easter dinner. It was charming.

Pete

Walter has a great sense of humor - he takes it all in stride and will have NO TROUBLE lifting his shirt to show his scars and talk about how miraculous they are. He did it at the table last night during Easter dinner. It was charming.

Pete

Who needs a Disney production number when we have an exclusive showing of "Scar" to look forward to do. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

<<<<1000!!!!!

Who needs a Disney production number when we have an exclusive showing of "Scar" to look forward to do. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

<<<<1000!!!!!

(fanfare - cut to Pomp and Circumstance) Congratulations, Kathy, on your One Thousandth Post... First sitting on the Kaht and now this auspicious day. A Day which will live (-ive...-ive...) in (in ... in..)DIS-tory!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Posted on Congrats Board as well.. :teeth: :flower3:

http://www.disboards.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=57

Pete

Excellent! I will tell little sister (well, she is 37, but she is still my little sister!) to watch for you. So, when some strange woman with three adorable daughters comes up to you and asks if you are the guy her crazy sister was talking about, traveling with the guy with the scars, just be patient :)

--Daneen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter