• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete thinks Fall Discounts will be released in the not so distant future....

Under Special Offers, mine shows fall discount at Aulani for passholders and it shows two discounts for military.
It's not on the special offers page. If you look at the pictures above it shows where you would find it. If you are on a computer, hover your cursor over "Places to Stay" and there will be featured items off to the right. That's where it is. On a phone, click "Places to Stay" and there will be all the levels of resorts following, then Disney partner resorts etc then if you scroll down past them it is listed there. YMMV though as others that could see if say they can't now. It's still there for me but it's a broken link.

When I clicked on the Florida resident fall and holiday discount it took me to a page that said

Special Offer Not Available
Sorry, the special offer you‘re looking for is not available. The last valid offer date may have passed, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling. Or you can see other special offers.

Do you think that maybe it will drop Monday since that is Amazon deal day, maybe Disney trying to get a bit of the action for posting a good deal too for fall finally

Waiting too! Last year we did the Fall Into Magic package in early September and loved it. I keep checking for a package like this but nothing. Plenty of resort availability including standard rooms.

Come on Disney let’s announce some nice packages and discounts!! My credit card is waiting, LOL!

Keeping an eye out. I have free dining for my September dates but I keep thinking there may be a better fit for my family.

There's something definitely going on with MDE. Even though it shows me rates, when I click on the resort (different resorts, different dates) it then tells me nothing is available. I think they are definitely loading something.

Ive been having trouble getting logged in too.. It will let me loging in on MDE but says my password is wrong online? So fingers crossed something new will happen soon!

My goDisney link is taking me to the European version!
Same as I just went on to see availability for early November, how weird is that. Site goes to disneyholidays.com instead of US site & rates. Going to Firefox versus chrome brought up the regular site.

Last edited:
There's something definitely going on with MDE. Even though it shows me rates, when I click on the resort (different resorts, different dates) it then tells me nothing is available. I think they are definitely loading something.
It’s been like this for me for a couple of days now.

My goDisney link is taking me to the European version!

Thanks for posting this! I thought it was just me.

It's doing that for me as well, it will start in the US but then switch over to the "en-eu" version once I click "Find Rates" (in the Chrome browser but not IE)... I spent about an hour messing with my Chrome browser settings trying to resolve it but can't.

Odd that it doesn't seem to be a problem in IE.

Same as I just went on to see availability for early November, how weird is that. Site goes to disneyholidays.com instead of US site & rates. Going to Firefox versus chrome brought up the regular site.
That is because you have a Disney session cookie that is indicating that you are a non-US guest.

You might have clicked on a link recently that someone posted. That's why changing web browsers works. You can also try to sign out and then sign in to the Disney site using the links at the top of any Disney page.

Dave

That is because you have a Disney session cookie that is indicating that you are a non-US guest.

You might have clicked on a link recently that someone posted. That's why changing web browsers works. You can also try to sign out and then sign in to the Disney site using the links at the top of any Disney page.

Dave
I cleared cookies and started a new window it still went there. I'm not signed in and didn't click on a link. Oh well. I do remember this happening one other time I went on and all of sudden it was fine again later on.

Dave
I cleared cookies and started a new window it still went there. I'm not signed in and didn't click on a link. Oh well. I do remember this happening one other time I went on and all of sudden it was fine again later on.

I also exhaustively cleared out everything (cookies, history, etc.) and it was still happening.
Based on Dave006's post I thought maybe it was due my Disney account setting (maybe it starts happening after I log-in to MDE?)... but now I can't reproduce it not matter what I try :) which is good... something got resolved somewhere.

Thought I’d share this... any time I’ve made an online change to my reservation, if I go to the first section titled “Vacation Offers” and click “Change”, I get a notice saying there are no other offers available at my hotel for the current date range. However, if I go to the section titled “Resort” and click “Change”, I get a full list of resorts with availability, under all discount offers that may be applicable for my dates, including the resort I’m already booked at if it really does have availability. Or, try the section titled “Room Type” and it will bring up choices at your current resort there. Each time I’ve done this I’ve been able to apply a new discount offer to my existing reservation (assuming there really is availability - I always check outside of my reservation on the regular site first). Just wanted people to know because going in the first way makes it seem like there is no availability, but there really may be if you try another way! Quirky Disney site... so frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter