Pete thinks Fall Discounts will be released in the not so distant future....

I have a question. My daughters and I are going in November. My daughter's annual pass expires in September, but she will be renewing, but not until closer. That said, will she be able to make a reservation for November (if it's an AP discount) or not since her current AP goes only until September?

You have to go to "things to do" .....then scroll down to "plan a trip"..... this is what it says.....
"Great Offers
Stay in the middle of the magic and take advantage of great rates this autumn.
"

Click on that and it takes you to the Special Offers page that still has the Summer offers for Resorts.... so, yes I appears as though they may be loading something!!!!
You can open this link for "Autumn at Walt Disney World Resort" now, but it's only a $20-discount for 3 (and more)-day tickets.
Still nothing new for resort-rooms.

I’m glad that last September we decided to book a cruise instead of going to Disney this year for our kids Fall break. We were still looking at possibly a weekend on property before our cruise (RCL), but yesterday I booked our pre-trip at the Hard Rock hotel in Daytona instead. $225 per night for a club level suite with two queens and free breakfast for two each day (FL/GA residents discount). I can see my kids loving this place and wanting to go there in the future over Disney. Add our week long cruise in two connecting rooms and our excursions, still cheaper than a week at the mouse!
My wife and I stayed there for one night. On our way driving to Disney from NC, I thought this would be a nice place to stay overnight before arriving at BWI the next morning. It was so nice having breakfast outside watching the ocean.

The only thing we didn't care for too much was we had an ocean view room and the band played outside until midnight and even with the balcony door closed it was like they were in our room. Usually I might not have cared but we were up at 3am that morning and we both were really tired. Still a really nice hotel with beautiful ocean views and a great pool.

I have a question. My daughters and I are going in November. My daughter's annual pass expires in September, but she will be renewing, but not until closer. That said, will she be able to make a reservation for November (if it's an AP discount) or not since her current AP goes only until September?

As Dave006 posted, you don't need an AP to book, so your daughter would be able to make the reservation. However, she won't be able to make any FPs until her AP is renewed.

Same as I just went on to see availability for early November, how weird is that. Site goes to disneyholidays.com instead of US site & rates. Going to Firefox versus chrome brought up the regular site.

It just did that for me today as well in Chrome. At the upper right hand part of the screen next to the sign in is your region, which said Europe (English). I clicked on it and changed it to US (English) and it took me to the correct site and did not redirect to Europe.

When I went to Edge it was fine.

It just did that for me today as well in Chrome. At the upper right hand part of the screen next to the sign in is your region, which said Europe (English). I clicked on it and changed it to US (English) and it took me to the correct site and did not redirect to Europe.

When I went to Edge it was fine.
Oh man, how did I not even notice! Thank you very much!

Your welcome. When I went navigating through to other screens for reservations, I think it reverted me back to the Europe view anyway at some point so I'm not sure I would trust it. I would just use another browser if you can.

Finally seeing the "Autumn at Walt Disney World" tab, with the "Fall Into Magic at Walt Disney World Resort". It shows the Save $20 on a 3-day or longer theme park ticket when you buy online, and then just the things happening at WDW in the fall. Hoping that a better offer than saving $20 appears. In the grand scheme of things, is $20 really that much of a savings?! :rotfl2:

Spoke to a lovely Cast Member this morning who said there is a new Disney VISA offer that starts this morning. I didn’t ask for details as I don’t have a Disney visa (can’t, as I am Canadian) but she said she is hopeful that there will be more offers in the next week or so.

Spoke to a lovely Cast Member this morning who said there is a new Disney VISA offer that starts this morning. I didn’t ask for details as I don’t have a Disney visa (can’t, as I am Canadian) but she said she is hopeful that there will be more offers in the next week or so.
I just called the a room offer for visa members now through september 28 for a discount off of room stays.

The offer has to be booked before Sept 28? Or it only applies to stays through Sept 28?

I just called and they told me it is only for booking THRU Sept 28. But he told me to keep checking back because once they release 1 discount it’s possible more will be released in the next few days. 🤞🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter