Pete thinks Fall Discounts will be released in the not so distant future....

I just made reservations for labor day weekend. Aug 30-Sept 2. 3 nights. Disney Visa moderate resort discounts were available for Coronado Springs and Riverside. I had a choice of Room only or package. Coronado was available at 30% room discount and Riverside was 20% discount.
I have a Disney Visa and cannot see any offer for Visa - is it thru the Visa site instead? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I never get information from my Disney Visa.

I had a talk with my TA on Sunday about how I thought Disney would offer free dinning soon because of slower than anticipated pacing. I booked but just this morning she notified me I was right and rebooked with Pop Century 12/13-12/18 in which complementary snack service was included. We added one day of tickets for the five of us and saved nearly $800.

Y’all are the best. I appreciate being kept up to date on discounts and this is THE place to be!

I have a Disney Visa and cannot see any offer for Visa - is it thru the Visa site instead? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I never get information from my Disney Visa.
It's not listed online anywhere. I received an email about it yesterday. It's for travel dates through September 28th and you must call to book.

We have existing reservations for WL 9/26-10/1 (room & tickets package).... unfortunately there's no availability at WL for the Fall promotion(s) - and Free Dining skips over our time frame.

Shoot... I was really hoping to get some sort of promotion, as we didn't book early in the year and missed out on the free dining :(

Oh well... we're still going to Disney World... have to keep things in perspective :)

I'm disappointed that BLT was excluded again. When they offered back in January it was on the list for FD. I didn't manage to get it, but I did score a 15% room discount.

I am literally crying.... After 2 hours on hold someone answered. I could barely hear them. They put me on hold and we got a good strong connection. After telling her I wanted to change to free dining (after she tried to sell me on the memory maker, um no thank you just the free dining please) THE CALL DROPPED!!! 😭😭😭
TWO HOURS!!!!!!! She verified my phone numbers and hasn;t called me back. I am beyond upset and ready to cancel my whole darn trip. Maybe it just isn't meant to be.:(

I am literally crying.... After 2 hours on hold someone answered. I could barely hear them. They put me on hold and we got a good strong connection. After telling her I wanted to change to free dining (after she tried to sell me on the memory maker, um no thank you just the free dining please) THE CALL DROPPED!!! 😭😭😭
TWO HOURS!!!!!!! She verified my phone numbers and hasn;t called me back. I am beyond upset and ready to cancel my whole darn trip. Maybe it just isn't meant to be.:(
Book a new reservation online and then cancel the older one. :goodvibes

I modified my reservation online to use the Passholder rate for Sports in early November.

It's only a ONE night so now I have a credit.

It says the difference will be applied to my "hotel account", what does that mean as in when will I see it as I don't have a balance for it go towards on this reservation? I used a Gift Card to pay the one night last week when I booked it originally.

FYI - I was interested in Room only discounts and was able to access this offer off of Facebook using my cell phone. I just clicked on an ad for the summer offer and after putting in my Oct dates, this fall room only option populated the rates. I was interested in CSR standard tower room - but also checked what was available at other moderates. Preferred and King rooms are available now. I also checked YC and BW - their standards are available. This rate was not available at any value resorts during my time (Oct 27 - Oct 31). Going through the check out process now and all is going smoothly so far.

We are booked for dates at the beginning of January. With this promotion going through December does this typically mean that there will not be any additional discounts for January coming out?

Getting a message that booking is currently unavailable right now....

So am I. Maybe fixing the issue with free dining showing unavailable. I sure hope so because this 3 hours hold and disconnection has me in quite the funk. I just want to do it myself and make sure it's done right

So.... I think everyone BROKE the website! haha! Site stating :
  • Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.
And of course phone lines are a mess!
Guess I will check back in a bit...... :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter