• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete Werner sighting

On opening night of MNSSHP in 2018 I saw him inside of Casey’s, but he walked away before I had the opportunity to go up to him. I took pictures with Steve and Charles; Jackie was there too.

I've run into Pete in the parks several times. Also several of the other podcasters. They are always so welcoming. If you see any of them in the parks be sure to say hello.

I ran into the following on my trip a few weeks ago:
  • Ryno and Craig (at Trader Sam's)
  • Paging Mr. Moro (Nate)
  • ResortTV1
  • Lake Buena Visitors (LBVTV)
  • Rope Drop
Mind you... I visit nearly every year and almost never see a streamer. I lucked out this last visit. However, I have yet to meet Pete. One day!

I saw Lou Mongello once but it looked like he was doing a tour with a group so I didn't want to interrupt.

had lots of conversations with Pete - love him! Didn't run into him in the parks but I've attended two of the DIS reunions. This September I had a long talk with him in the auction room. He's very nice!!!!

A few years ago, Dh and I met Fiasco at the DTD Christmas Tree Trail. We got to talk to him for a few minutes.

A couple of weeks ago, we spotted Paging Mr. Morrow in Epcot.

Also, this past November we met Josh D'Amaro as he was walking around in HS. Very nice guy! He talked with us and I got my picture taken with him, too!

Last edited:
Would love to meet Pete, say hi, and thank him for all the greats show he and the team have done over the years! I have met Craig at the Polynesian( was super nice),also caught a glimpse of Ryno off in the distance as well :). During another trip, also at the Poly, we met Steve Porter and his wife at the Kona cafe, and they were both super nice to my youngest daughter. Hope to attend one of the "Dis events" in the near future.

Saw Pete and the team setting up to film the fireworks at Magic Kingdom and once outside the Flying Fish resto on the boardwalk. Very happy to chat and take a couple pics with. Great guy

Met Steve porter and his wife at HS

Met Ryno at HS

Met Craig and Ryno at Halloween horror nights

Met Miles Luna(a YouTube famous person for video games and anime/writing, not a Disney tuber) at epcot

Stopped and talked to Pete at the World Showcase during my first post-lockdown visit to WDW in Nov 2020. I think he said it was his first return to the World too... I made sure to tell him that the poscast was the #1 reason that my family felt comfortable enough to visit at that time. Definitely great to talk to! When I mentioned we were from Jersey, he called us "his people." LOL

Pretty sure that I saw him in the lobby of the Grand Californian a few years earlier... ran after him to say "Hi" and "Thanks" but was totally ignored after yelling "Pete!" a couple times. He was either in too much of a hurry to not have time to stop, or it wasn't him. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter