Peter Pan’s Flight to be closed for refurb in January

The "stinky cars" will be closed for my Feb trip, YEAH!!!! we rode them at the end of the night last time (my kids love this ride) and the cars were running out of gas as we were driving around the track. Which made some fun memories for us, but ours still has gas in them

Sad that it will be down during my January trip. PP is always my first FP selected for MK days. I will have to sneak in a few extra rides in December.

The "stinky cars" will be closed for my Feb trip, YEAH!!!! we rode them at the end of the night last time (my kids love this ride) and the cars were running out of gas as we were driving around the track. Which made some fun memories for us, but ours still has gas in them

Ha. Reminded me of a hilarious moment at Disneyland when my brother was driving behind me and his car ran out of gas. They had to push them in. I was so glad it wasn’t me

Hmmmm, I’m getting concerned about when Splash will go down (we are there for two weeks from the 17th of feb). It seems unlikely that they’ll have Splash and PP down at the same time, do you think Splash could end up being down in feb rteetz?

Awww man, we miss it by 2 days! Well, that frees up a FP I can book on another ride and not worry about RD it either.

Hmmmm, I’m getting concerned about when Splash will go down (we are there for two weeks from the 17th of feb). It seems unlikely that they’ll have Splash and PP down at the same time, do you think Splash could end up being down in feb rteetz?
It’s possible. If it would be down that should be announced soon.

I'm actually kinda happy the speedway will be down. My nephew loves it, but I feel it's a waste of time. I get why he loves it. Being able to drive at 10 is awesome, and when I was that age I loved that type of ride at amusement parks. Now being an adult, I'm glad we won't have to make time for it every time we are in MK.

PP isn't a big deal either. I do like to ride it once while we are there, but it's not like we love it. We enjoy it, and do like riding it once, but it's not super disappointing.

Hopefully that's about it though. Splash is down often in January, and that's one of our favorites. Since they are closing those, hopefully it stays open this year.

Nooooo, that's one of the rides my girls remember from last time and they have been talking about riding it again in Jan. :sad1:

What are the odds that PP will reopen a few days early? Our last MK day is 1/27 and I was really looking forward to enjoying this ride with my daughter.

Super bummed about the speedway closing! My 3 year old absolutely loved it. We rode it several times on our trip, once during fireworks, which was super cool.

Super bummed about the speedway closing! My 3 year old absolutely loved it. We rode it several times on our trip, once during fireworks, which was super cool.
Its just closing for track work due to Tron. It will be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter