Peter Pan being mischievious

picprincess

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share a fun experience we had last trip. We love interacting with the characters and as we were leaving our meet with the Tremaine's, Peter Pan and Wendy started to sneak up on them. My kids talked about this all day!

We asked Peter Pan to come with us to CRT one time and he said that he wasn't allowed to go in there any more because of the frog that he released the last time. :rotfl:

Peter Pan is very flamboyant, we did RD and fast walked to ETWB, they ran up behind us, then ran to the group ahead us to jump in front of them and screamed HI! Glad they pick the right guys as PP.

You guys should look up some of the videos on youtube that have Peter in them. There's one that's amazing (actually it might be the guy in this pic, hard to tell) Getting him to trip up in character would be a goal for me, like getting a HM CM to smile, although I did manage to outstare a ToT CM my last trip. Even the people behind me noticed, it was glorious.

At Disneyland, Rapunzel has a little house in Fantasyland where she does her meet and greets. Last month, we saw Peter Pan knocking on her door and then running away and hiding around the corner. Rapunzel kept coming out and yelling, "Peter! I know it's you! Stop knocking on my door!" After she went back inside, he would creep back and do it again. It was hilarious!

LOLOL! :rotfl2: I love this!! Thanks for sharing!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter