Petitioning google

:confused3I don't know if I agree or not as I can't seem to get the WDW one working correctly - I downloaded application and then on the official site it says search Disney world which I have done and click the option for 3D under layers but where are the Mickey ears to open an info window? so I can click 'show disney world in 3D:confused3

I'd sign it! That would be cool! I am downloading the app now to see WDW too! DBF will be excited to see this when he gets home today. :lovestruc

:confused3I don't know if I agree or not as I can't seem to get the WDW one working correctly - I downloaded application and then on the official site it says search Disney world which I have done and click the option for 3D under layers but where are the Mickey ears to open an info window? so I can click 'show disney world in 3D:confused3

Yeah the same thing is happening to me now too. :confused:

On the side bar of google earth there is a layer's menu. The path to find it is,

Gallery ----> Travel and Tourism ----> Walt Disney World

Once you click on the box next to walt disney world it should bring up the mickey ear's over the whole resort. The gold one in the middle should have the link that says "show in 3d". Once you click on that everything should begin building. Be patient, it takes a while for everything to fill in. Because there is a lot!

On the side bar of google earth there is a layer's menu. The path to find it is,

Gallery ----> Travel and Tourism ----> Walt Disney World

Once you click on the box next to walt disney world it should bring up the mickey ear's over the whole resort. The gold one in the middle should have the link that says "show in 3d". Once you click on that everything should begin building. Be patient, it takes a while for everything to fill in. Because there is a lot!

Ah right - except when I do that only Disneyland Paris comes up - is it because my computer 'knows' we are in Europe? I would rather see WDW and Disneyland for sure (even though I've been to DL Paris several times).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter