• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pets in a Pop-up

Debbie123

Are we at Disney yet?
Hi. I know that you can't leave your pets if you're staying in a pop-up or tent. Is that only if you're gone all day? What if you wanted to go to the pool for an hour or so, you have to bring your dog to the kennel? My pop-up has air condition so could I just leave the dog in there?

Thanks.

The rule is that animals should not be left unattended in a tent or pop up for any amount of time.

Only you know your pet and how they would react to being left unattended in a camping loop that at time can become active with children and other pets.

IMHO the rule is there to protect both you and Disney. It is not difficult for most dogs to get out of a canvas product and any "bite" could open you up for a lawsuit.

We plan our off site activities to take place after we drop our dog off at teh kennel.

What would happen if the air conditioner failed while you were gone?? Theat thing would heat up in a second and could jeopardize the dog's life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter