Pets in the 300 loop (small rant)

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
I am simply not going to call back anymore, to CRO or directly to FT. W., because no one will give me a straight answer as to whether or not I can stay in the 300 preferred loop with my dog when we get there in August. I am simply going to request the 300, call 48 hours ahead of time (as they've asked), and hope for the best. I do not, however, consider this good customer service. They won't even tell me if they are currently allowing pets in that loop. Has anyone *recently* stayed in the 300 loop with a pet? Dates would be appreciated, since I'm going to keep a log...Thanks!
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi Terri,
We arrive next Thursday and have requested loop 300, eventhough we don't have pets. I just want to try that location!

I will certainly let you know when I return whether or not I see pets there.

I called WDW last week to check on pets in loop 300 for our June visit. The CM was very nice and said she would check. She called Fort Wilderness direct and they told her yes, loop 300 is currently designated a pet loop. Hope this helps.

We stayed in the preferred pet loop (300) in November. We ran into the same difficulties everyone else did when we want to request it. This is NOT listed as a pet at CRO. I talked to a supervisor at Fort Wilderness and they told me that I should request a preferred loop and put down that I was bringing a pet. Then you are automatically assigned to that loop. We did that and it worked!

We are staying in FW in Dec. I have requested either loop 100 or 300, to be close to the marina and the water. I asked if loop 300 allowed pets (we don't have a dog, but the kids are begging for one and I thought it would be easier to be AWAY from them!) They CM who I spoke to from Disney Travel told me that they do NOT allow any pet in the preferred loops. I would also like loop 300 to be close to the canal since DH and DS love to fish. I guess we'll have to see!:rolleyes:

Colleen
:wave:

excuse my absence, we had a snowstorm and no power all weekend(!), so I've been missing y'all! I'm just going to go for the 300, what's the worst that can happen, they'll bump me back to a pet site in full? Que sera! Thanks again...
Terri the Yoopermom

We stayed in loop 300 April 6-13. At that time, it was being used as a pet loop. When we checked in, they asked if we had a pet. We signed a stamp on our receipt saying that we did not have a pet.

I understand your frustration!!!!:eek: After speaking with 4 different people and being put on hold twice this weekend, I finally called Ft Widerness directly. Mary (who was very sweet), told me to reserve a preferred loop and not to tell CRO of my dog at all. Just to tell Ft. Wilderness when we arrive. I said that didn't seem right and she said they just get everything confused and that 300 has been a pet loop for about 2 years now. That is what I am going to do I guess, I feel like I am lying, but don't worry we will tell them about Sandi, the dog when we arrive and pay any extra fees then. :D

Thanks again, everyone, we're going to go for the preferred, too, show up with the dog, and hope for the best! Thanks, Yangyang for checking for us, and I hope you enjoyed your trip.
Terri the Yoopermom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter