~Philadelphia Marathon 11/23/08~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CLOUD (aka Bruce) skipping obnoxiously through Animal Kingdom making pretend he's having fun :sad2:

Disney806014.jpg

He's SUCH a tool!

If we are taking up space with pics...

Here's me before the DL 1/2 with some green dudes..

dl_before.jpg

Here's me after the DL 1/2 and after I came out of the M.A.S.H. tent...

dl_after.jpg

If we are taking up space with pics...

Here's me before the DL 1/2 with some green dudes..

dl_before.jpg

Here's me after the DL 1/2 and after I came out of the M.A.S.H. tent...

dl_after.jpg

LOVE THE PICS! Um, but why are those green guys holding on to you like that?:scared1: :rolleyes1

The answer of that question and many more are in my upcoming book..

Beyond the Race Reports - Runner's Gone Wild​

I'll buy it!:lmao: Perhaps each of us should offer up our most disturbing post/pre race story?:banana:

I'm sure some of us have more than others...ahem popcorn::

Cindy - You & the cats partying it up while Matt's away? I can hear the Conga Line music here in CT! :yay: :woohoo:

Sort of funny (worth taking up some space for!)

I call my cats all sorts of made up names all the time. The other day I caught myself calling them "fuzz bots":rotfl:

Sort of funny (worth taking up some space for!)

I call my cats all sorts of made up names all the time. The other day I caught myself calling them "fuzz bots":rotfl:
Now THAT'S funny

Not only do I have tons of stupid names for my dog, but I talk in a voice that drives my family nuts, when I speak to her :rolleyes: . I'm SO hurtin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter