Phineas and Ferb ?

BurghFan111

Mouseketeer
I ask this everytime we go and we are now going in June so here goes. I am a Phineas and Ferb-a-holic :lmao:. I watch it all the time:happytv:. Anyone know if there is anything Phineas and Ferb in the parks?

What a shame! We LOVE this show! Target has a couple T-shirts right now and Disney Store online has some graphics for their design your own T thing.

I hope they become regular characters at Disney soon or at least are there in April or August. My daughter would love to see triangle head.

I would really love to see them be regular characters as well. Maybe they could have a Perry character and they could be at AK.

My family would love to see them too! We watched the Phineas & Ferb marathon last night, instead of family movie night! :lmao:

There is a rumor going around the dining board that P&F are going to replace JoJo and Co. at Hollywood and Dine at DHS..That would be awesome, but it seems to just be a rumor at this time! We all love P&F-hilarious:happytv:

kids? I'm 33. :rotfl2: Thanks for the responses. Watching the guys right now. :thumbsup2 My wife keeps a few on DVR to keep me occupied. Wait, where's Perry!

Oh there you are Perry

5581_a78812_3-6586.jpg

I'm not sure who loves P&F more, my DD's 2 & 4 years old or my husband and I. My daughter just had her 4th birthday and she insisted on a P&F theme. Good luck with that, there's not much out there. I found someone who made labels for mini Hershey bars with P&F scene on them, tattoos, and stickers. We got all the kids t-shirts from Walmart with P&F and Perry on them. We had shirts made for us from Disney.com. We also had the P&F CD playing during the party. Here's a picture of the cake:

DSC07094.jpg

Graceesmom: Thought I'd post these few photos in case you want some ideas (you can click on the photo to see them larger). The shirts from Walmart for all of the kids were a big hit. We gave them to the kids as they arrived and they wore them during the party. On the way out we gave them the candy, stickers, and tattoos.

I'm not sure who loves P&F more, my DD's 2 & 4 years old or my husband and I. My daughter just had her 4th birthday and she insisted on a P&F theme. Good luck with that, there's not much out there. I found someone who made labels for mini Hershey bars with P&F scene on them, tattoos, and stickers. We got all the kids t-shirts from Walmart with P&F and Perry on them. We had shirts made for us from Disney.com. We also had the P&F CD playing during the party. Here's a picture of the cake:

DSC07094.jpg

Would you consider adopting me, i don't eat much, well yes i do, well i don't drink much, yes i do - i have a normally empty beer machine in my kitchen. OK maybe adoption won't work but can I come to Gianna's 5th? :worship:

It would make perfect sense to turn the H&V character dinner into a Phineas and Ferb meal. I hope the big-wigs are listening.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter