Phineas & Ferb meet and greet?

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
I just saw some photos of a Phineas and Ferb meet and greet that took place in Tomorrowland, along with Alyson Stoner (voice of Isabella). Does anyone know if the Phineas and Ferb characters will be a regular presence? Also, I heard rumors of Phineas and Ferb taking over Hollywood and Vine Character Breakfast. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks in advance!!!

:goodvibes I would like to know too! My DS loves the show!!! Sorry I don't know the answer for your post.

I am sure someone will know!:wizard:

Sadly, currently they are not out regularly :( They were out for the marathon and have been seen a few others times. There are rumors that they will be out regularly at some point... but that is probably at least a few months off :\

My DS7 LOVES Phineas & Ferb....I hope they are out more often come October!! Character Dining with them would be the ultimate experience for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter