Phineas & Ferb Party Photos

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
While planning my daughter's 4th birthday party with a Phineas & Ferb theme, I checked here for ideas. I found several inquiries for party planning for a Phineas & Ferb party but few ideas. Since our party is over and thought to be a success, I thought I would share our ideas.

Photo of Phineas & Ferb & gang cake:
DSC07094.jpg

Photo of party favors (stickers, tattoos, candy wrapper for mini Hershey bars):
DSC07302.jpg

Photo of t-shirts worn by daughters, husband, and myself:
DSC07300.jpg

In addition to the party favors shown, we went to Walmart in the boys section and purchased Phineas and Ferb t-shirts for all of the children. There were 5 different styles and we gave them to the children at the beginning of the party to wear. We also played the Phineas and Ferb CD during the party.

Hope this gives anyone interested some ideas, it was a blast!

I wish I could take credit for making that cake, but cannot. We got it at a local bakery in Mt. Prospect, IL. They made a Bolt cake last year for the same daughter and a Mickey and all his friends (including Pete and Prof. Von Drake) for my other daughter. Here's a photo of those two. By the way, the cakes taste as good as they look!

DSC05006.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

Everything looked great. ;) I love how you added names to the shirts. What software &/or crafting toy did you use? Finally, how cute was that cake? I bet it tasted as good as it looked :cloud9:

I actually purchased the t-shirts shown that my daughters, husband, and I wore from Disney.com and had them personalized. The t-shirts I bought for the 20 kids at the party were from Walmart.

Hi, I'm new to the boards but have been living vicariously through my wife's account for many years so here it goes...

Where did you get this cake at? We are going to be @ Disney end of April for my son's b-day and need to get a cake while we are there. Is this something I can get delivered to our room? I'm a huge P&F fan

Hi, I'm new to the boards but have been living vicariously through my wife's account for many years so here it goes...

Where did you get this cake at? We are going to be @ Disney end of April for my son's b-day and need to get a cake while we are there. Is this something I can get delivered to our room? I'm a huge P&F fan

Daddey -

Sorry, we had the cake done at a local bakery in the Chicagoland area. I wish I could help!

I don't have kids (human ones at least; my cat and dog are our "children") but this is a cool idea and that Bolt cake was AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2

If anybody is interested in personalizing their own Disney shirts, it's pretty easy.

Get iron-on transfer paper that is compatible with your printer ("inkjet" for most people). I get mine at a craft store like ACMoore or JoAnn Fabric, but Staples might sell it as well. Make sure you get a kind with a TRANSPARENT background if you're just doing lettering.

Download a Disney font from dafont.com. I think the one I have is called Waltograph (or somesuch).

Create your text in a word processing program and follow the transfer paper directions for printing (whether it needs to be printed in mirror image, etc.) and ironing on.

Easy peasy. I have used this technique to make DH's Wiggles costume shirt (for MNSSHP) and a princess shirt for my DD. For those, since I was doing patterns and did not want the shirt's background to show through, I used WHITE background iron-on transfer paper to preserve the color of my images. DH's shirt was a Wiggles logo that I grabbed off the internet and DD's shirt was actually the front of a birthday card that she had received (Cinderella, with no text).

My two year old will have a birthday in October. He loves Phineas and Perry. I love your ideas. Was this cake from Central and if so, how was their service.

khadijaworks -

Yes it was from Central Continental Bakery. Tammy was the designer. She also did the Bolt cake and just last week did a Toy Story 3 cake with Big Baby, Mr. Prickley Pants, Buttercup, Mr. Potato Head, and Slinky Dog (all of my 3 year old daughter's favorites), it was equally as cute. I highly recommend the bakery. Good luck with your party!!

Wow! I love the cake! I just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, and my friends got me a Doofenshmitrz pinata! I know it sounds silly, but DH and I love Phineas & Ferb, and I've always wanted a pinata (and never had one). It was actually a pinata with Dora on it (I think), but they just printed out an image of Doofenshmirtz with a cake and then cut and pasted it onto the pinata. Wish I had a pic right now...prob have one on our home computer.

Congrats on the P&F party success! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter