Phineas & ferb!!!!

I used to be part of the resistance but I got so good at it, I started resisting them.-- Buford Van Stomm, Across the 2nd Dimension

I love love loved when Jeremy said "cool beans" and Candace said back "cool legumes". Hilarious. I say it all the time now. I also of course love "curse you Perry the platypus!". And I love the song "Aerial Area Rug". I love P&F!

I don't have a favorite quote from the show, for me it would be the super catchy songs they sing. Heck even there theme song is VERY catchy! My favorite song of their's is probably, "Goochy Goochy Goo means I love you".

Surprisingly enough I wasn't a fan of this sow untill recently when I realized just how awesome their song are. It reminds me of the old disney channel that I loved!

One of my personal favorites:

"Boring, dull, stupid, lame, heavy-handed and derivative."
--Candace, judging books by their covers in "The Chronicles of Meap"

And now, here's a list of some of my personal favorite P&F songs.

Aerial_Area_Rug.jpg

"Aerial Area Rug" from Magic Carpet Ride
Is it some concidence that whenever I hear this song, I immediately think of "A Whole New World" from Aladdin?

VIDEO LINK TO THE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_lIX1_a1A

1280px-Zubada_the_end.jpg

/"Zubada" from Tri-Stone Area
This is basically what you get when you take "Gitchee-Gitchee-Goo" and give it a prehistoric twist.

VIDEO LINK TO THE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-MFdXUdMA0

0.jpg

"Little Brothers" from Phineas and Ferb Get Busted (or At Last if you're from Australia)
Oh my God, words cannot describe how much I love this song. It really shows how much how even though Candace may try to bust them, she still has feelings for them. I have an older brother myself, and I think this fits well with our relationship.

VIDEO LINK TO THE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9foSaX7ftM

SBTY_in_Tokyo.jpg

"J-Pop" (Welcome to Tokyo) from Summer Belongs to You!
Like Candace, we have no idea what happened, but we love it!

VIDEO LINK TO THE SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RaL4fJVDOQ

And finally, we have...

122957_0302_ful.jpg

The entireity of "Rollercoaster: The Musical!"
From all the musical references in "Hey Ferb", the fun doo-wop of "You're Going Down", the extremeness of "Rollercoaster" and the amazing finale "Carpe Diem", this is one episode that just can't be beat! Scream if you want more!

VIDEO LINK TO THE EPISODE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsYuDKMugA

Oh, man, favorite lines, favorite songs, favorite episodes - it's too hard to choose!

I still think one of the very best episodes of all is "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together," the original Love Handel episode. I love all the songs in that (The "Ain't Got Rhythm" number has to be one of the best ever), and it has one of my all time favorite lines: "Dude, is that the cake from the trash?"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Tri-Stone Area." I laughed out loud at the familiar gags, and if you know the show, you know exactly what they're saying. My favorite bit was when Doof gets this sad and dreamy look and says, "Baka laka..." and you know he's going into a backstory!

Off the top of my head, here are just a few of my other favorite songs:
"Gimme a Grade" from "The Baljeatles"
"She's Got an Alien Heart" from the "Max Modem" episode
Carl's "Evil for Extra Credit" production number from "Where's Perry?"
"No Stop Truck Stop" from "Road Trip"
"The Drusselstein Driving Test Waltz" from "Doonkelberry Imperative"
The wonderful "Frenemies" number by Buford and Baljeet in "Lotsa Latkes" - there simply has to be a longer, full, complete audio version of this somewhere that they need to release as a download, because all we get in the episode is scattered snippets.
Candace's "Mysterious Force" song cut from "Across the 2nd Dimension" (I really wish they'd kept this in.)
Doof's "Handsome" number from "Quietest Day Ever"

And on and on and on... (And I didn't even go back to the classics like "Squirrels in My Pants" and "Busted.")

Just way too much great stuff.

Tacking on one of my favorite Ferb one-liners: "If we hadn't been able to invent something soon, I was going to scream." (from "Bully Bromance Breakup")

And as a parting shot, one of my favorite lines/exchanges/episode punch lines, from "Candace Gets Busted":
Doof: "Oh, Vanessa, thank goodness you're here! A platypus has tied me up in my own pants!"
Vanessa: "How did my life get to the point where that is not a strange sentence to me?"

OK, that was way too long.

This is one of my favorite lines:
Candace: "Mom, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!"

Yes, that would be cool. And because the two are always working on projects, why not have it at EPCOT?

Also, here's a funny story about Candace's opening rant: When I was at WDW at the POR resort this past July with my family, my little sister was watching Phineas and Ferb on the second morning of our trip, and while I was putting my shoes on, she says, "Mom, my brother's making a title sequence!" I started laughing my socks off. We saw them at Hollywood Studios the next day but didn't get pictures with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter