PHM 2015 Dooney And Bourke Bags!

Patsydust

Disney Addict
Noobie Question here!!

This is my first PHM and I'm thinking I would really like the Princess 2015 Dooney and Bourke Bag! I'm hearing scary thoughts! Apparently they are hard to get? If I arrive there Thursday afternoon will there be any left? Does Disney do a 1 purchase per customer kind of thing? Any special process?? Thanks so much everyone! Good luck to all those training for Disney races!!

Noobie Question here!!

This is my first PHM and I'm thinking I would really like the Princess 2015 Dooney and Bourke Bag! I'm hearing scary thoughts! Apparently they are hard to get? If I arrive there Thursday afternoon will there be any left? Does Disney do a 1 purchase per customer kind of thing? Any special process?? Thanks so much everyone! Good luck to all those training for Disney races!!
last year I went to the expo multiple times and they had all the Dooney bags available, I don't think it would be a problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter