Phone number for Fairy Godmothers

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
Does anyone have the phone number or website for Fairy Godmothers?

Thanks!

I don't think they have a website. We have used them twice on past trips and will be using them again next month when we head down to WDW. I have a green slip of paper with some information from them but there is nothing about a website. I have occasionally done searches for one but never found anything.

Denise (Will May ever get here?)

Do you happen to have the phone number? I'd like to contact them for our trip.

What are thier prices like? I know there's info on these boards, but I can't search - it's disabled. :(

Thanks!

BTW, when will you be there in May? Where are you staying? We leave in 10 days!!!!

We will be arriving at WDW on Wednesday, May 14. So, you'll be there before us! Levae some fun for us!

The trelephone number for Fairy Godmothers is (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. They do require a 2 hour cancellation. Their rates are $12 per hour, 4 hour minimum plus $12 transportation fee.
So, it's about $60 for a four hour night out. Plus we always tip our sitter. They are always so nice to our DD and us, too!

Denise

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter