• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phone number

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
I'm wanting to phone and order my AP for later in the year (I hope I can do that now and activiate them at the park) - can someone confirm the number, including dialing code from the UK for me?

Thanks

Nick

Nick, I think I would probably ask at the beginning of the call something along the lines of "C''est possible parler avec quel qu'un avec Anglais?"

(Apologies for the absolutely appalling pidgin French above, I am embarassed to have posted it)

Ashamed to admit I asked similarly "Parlez vous anglais, s'il vous plait"
I was then put on hold. Message then was in English before another CM took call.

Reid

I reckon I'll go with the later.....sorry Karen...your attempt was superb compared to the hilarity you would have had had you heard me try to say it!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter