Phone vs Computer: What's Your Go-To Device for Navigating DisBoards?

Which device do you primarily use to browse DisBoards?

• Total voters
Desktop/laptop - sometimes iPad - very, very rarely my phone - probably closer to never. I used to use it only when I needed to post a picture. Since I can't do that anymore (files always too big/technically challenged here) - closer to never it is.

Agree with you. But those of us without access to anything else but phone during work hrs, the convenience of browsing and posting on phone can’t be beat. I just wish there was a dedicated app for it. While I’m in “wishful thinking” mode, I wish for a dedicated app for DVC! 🧞😉

The people who run Disboards would know the exact figure, however for most websites, mobile now accounts for more than 50% of traffic, a percentage that has continued to grow over the years. It will probably hit 60% in a few years.

Phones are No. 1 with tablets, like iPads, a small amount. In the U.S. iPhones dominate.

The demographics of the people reading the website and if it is OK to view from the workplace are also going to impact the percentage some.

Agree with you. But those of us without access to anything else but phone during work hrs, the convenience of browsing and posting on phone can’t be beat. I just wish there was a dedicated app for it. While I’m in “wishful thinking” mode, I wish for a dedicated app for DVC! 🧞😉

Ever since the mobile version came out, I've been 70/30 phone/computer. I also like the mobile version since it hides the large multi line signatures when in vertical mode. Landscape shows it like on a computer. I've added the site on my home screen so its my pseudo app. 😆

I suspect the age of a disboard member who is going to click on this thread is pretty old…. Hence why the response isn’t more phone.

iPad. The only time I use my phone to access the DIS is when I am on vacation. It’s easier to read and to type on the iPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter