Photo Key Membership

daughtryfan114

Mouseketeer
We booked the Elite package at DC. I noticed it states Photo Key membership is included. Is this what they use at SW and AQ? If so, can we get the Photo key at SW since we are going there before DC?
Thanks!

We booked the Elite package at DC. I noticed it states Photo Key membership is included. Is this what they use at SW and AQ? If so, can we get the Photo key at SW since we are going there before DC?
Thanks!

I am guessing that the Photokey you receive at Discovery Cove is the one-day membership. Photokey is the product used at both SeaWorld and Aquatica as well, but I would assume that you would have to upgrade (at an additional cost) to have Photokey access at the other parks. If you are returning to Orlando within the year, you can get 365 days of Photokey access at both SW and AQ for $149.99:

https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/shopping/photokey?from=Top_Nav

If you're a passmember at either park, that price drops to $134.99.

I would email Seaworld to see if they would let you upgrade your one-day membership from DC to the one-year pass (allowing you to use it at all three parks on your vacation), applying the value of the inclusion at DC to the one-year price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter