photo package and EP, AP pickup

COscrapper

Mouseketeer
First trip is coming up May 31 - June 3 for us, and I'm wondering a few things about tickets...grateful for anyone who has a minute to answer...

We are staying at RPR to get EP, however my dad, who is a Florida resident, will be meeting us at the park on June 2 and staying through the 3rd with us. There are 4 of us in my family - will we be able to get a 5th EP for my dad so he can ride with us? And if so, will we have to meet him in person at the resort when he arrives on June 2 in order to pick it up?

I have already purchased park tickets for my husband and boys using the buy 2 days, get 2 days free promo, but I am getting a seasonal pass for myself in order to get lower rates on the resort hotel. Do I need to order the seasonal pass before we arrive? I'm pretty sure I read that I can just purchase it when we arrive at RPR, but want to confirm.

Lastly, is the photo package worth the cost? I loved having the photo pass at Disney World years ago, but things are different now and I'm wondering how many photo spots/photographers are currently open at Universal? Thanks a bunch!

he can get an EP if he is listed as a guest on your hotel reservation, otherwise, you have to buy one for him from Universal separately. Your EP is your room key from RPR so you get them when you check in. I believe you have to activate an AP to get the rate but you can activate it then. not sure if you can buy one then and then activate it, but you might want to call first.

For Photopass, there aren't THAT many photographers around the parks, especially when compared to Disney but pretty much every ride has photos taken on them. So if you like ride photos a lot then the photopass can be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter