• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photo package random question

Sarah Fallon

Mouseketeer
Odd rooming situation. We used the placeholder from 2019 when it had to be myself in one room and husband in the other to get the discount. So our rooming situation is:
Room 1 - Me, my 2 kids, friend
Room 2 - My husband, friend, friends kid.
We will be getting 2 room keys cut so my husband and his friend can "switch" rooms.

For the photo package - if I buy it, since technically my husband is in the other room would the other room get pictures too so we can split the package? Or would it just be that I have to be in the picture for it to count or friend in room 1 with friends kid in room 2? Our reservations are linked together.

My son was in a separate room from my husband and I. He was in with my mom. The first day on the ship, I went to talk to Shutters about it. They linked the two rooms together. It was really easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter