Photo Package

Ak28

Earning My Ears
Can you purchase just one of the photo packages at Discovery Cove for your party to share?

I bought the digital package ... you get a CD with "all your images"

once unlocked, copied to my computer & sent everyone copies ..... print as many as you'd like ....

I dont have personal experience, going to DC for the first time next week, but from everything I've read, yes, if you are all actually doing the dolphin encounter at the same time. Not sure if you have a large group and get split up, and not even sure how many people per group they are doing at once now but if your all together I believe you can.

question is how do they define a 'group'

certainly when a family checks in together they are a group.

We were four, all related but different last names but checked in together and hence 'a group' ... all on one CD .....

btw technical stuff ... the pictures were not ON the CD. The disk was a key and a link to a server ..... with the Key I could access the files on a server and once I had access could copy high res to my computer etc etc ...

Our experience has been everyone we traveled with were included in the photos. We were sure to have the photographer take a picture of the same person's pass credentials at the beginning of every photo opportunity. They would take a group photo and all of the individual and grouped photos appeared at the photo place at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter