• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Packages

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
At WDW when you go to certain restaurants, Chef Mickey, Hoop De Doo, etc., they offer photo packages of your family. Do they offer this at any of the restaurants in DL?

No photos in the restaurants. Just the usuals throughout the park (in front of the castle, on Main Street, etc).

They do take pictures at Goofy's Kitchen before you go in like Chef Mickeys. I can't think of any other restaurants that do that, or that walk around and take pictures while you're eating. At Goofy's kitchen the have a kitchen (I think) backdrop and you have your picture taken with a character. They usually have 2 different characters that they alternate between. These characters don't usually make their rounds to the tables (but they do walk through the restuarant for breaks and stuff so kids tend to mob them then).

Last December we had a family photo taken at the Rainforest Cafe. The photographers came to our table and handed the two kids some stuffed animals to hold then took our pic in front of the big fish tank, which was where our table was located. It turned out cute and of course we purchased a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter