Photo pass poses

Scrapbook Stacy

Mouseketeer
Hi All, we are heading to the world the first part of July, wanting to know if anyone has any fun and different poses to do for the photopass photos? This will be our third year in a row going, and I am just looking for some different poses or locations of the photopass people...

Thank you for all of your help!

Stacy

I told DH we have to do something different in our pictures this year. Last time it is just the two of us standing the same pose each and everytime. Gets a little boring.

I know what you mean, that's why I thought that I would stick this thread out here, hoping for some ideas...:goodvibes

Stacy

Aren't you looking more for suggestions on groupings/poses that a family would do? Not necessarily where? i.e: laying on the hammocks??

Something that we always do is look for some of the cameras in the rides and at "scary parts". Then we look like we're asleep or we wave at the camera. When we go with 3 people we pretend to have a band in the splash mountain boat. Singer and air guitar in the front, and drummer in the back. It looks really funny and we get good reactions out of the people seeing us on the screens.

What days are you going? We are going July 4th to July 11th. We are staying at Coronado Springs. Maybe we would run into each other. You will know if you see me my sister and my dad in a band on Splash Mountain. HaHaHa.

We took one picture looking at the castle with our backs to the camera. The Photopass photographer thought I was crazy when I asked for that request. After she took that picture, she said that we had to take another one facing the camera.

My favorite one: my daugther running and playing with a rose (dont trow me tomatoes, the rose was on the ground, she did not cut it from a bush! ;O) ) dressed like tinkerbell. An other one is the same little fairy and her pirate of a brother sitting and both smelling the flower. A good one at animal kingdom is one of all the family doing the lion ( how to explain...with the hands like claws and doing the lion sound....).The other one is my daugther kissing her little brother, on the gazebo behind Minnie's house, their head framed in the heart oppening. Hope i am clear...wish i new how to post pictures!

Thanks for all of the great ideas! We are staying at the Coronado from July 3rd to July 7th, just a quick trip this year...we will be at the Magic Kingdom on the 4th and Epcot on the 6th.

Stacy

Cool! Im at Coronado Springs from July 4th to the 11th! See ya there!

Diskater69, I noticed that you have stayed at the Coronado before, it will be our first time there, how is it, and what fun things can we do there? My kids for 8 and 13...In the past, we have always stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Thank you, Stacy

Diskater69, I noticed that you have stayed at the Coronado before, it will be our first time there, how is it, and what fun things can we do there? My kids for 8 and 13...In the past, we have always stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Thank you, Stacy

I love Coronado. The food is really good at the Pepper Market-theres lots of variety of good foods from steaks to pizza to sandwiches. Also the pool is great! We always go at night, and you have a lot of room to yourself then, same with the big hot tub there. The rooms have just been renovated so you get queen beds instead of the old moderate full size. They also have put in flat screen lcd tvs. The bathroom area with the sink and mirror also have sliding doors so everyone can get some more privacy. I know you'll love the fact that there isnt much walking. There are bus stops by all the buildings and they go to the main building before they go to the parks. The bus stops are pretty close to the front at the parks too. Coronado Springs is also a convention resort, so there are many people that stay there but dont go to the parks. Dont worry about anything i know you'll love it!

DISKATER69

Thanks for the great information! We are very excited! I am wondering how crowded the parks will be on the 4th...

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter