• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo pass question

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We’re on our last day at poly and so far none of our photo pass are on line. Not that we had a lot but I like the pics from the rides. Anything that can be done while we’re still here

We’re on our last day at poly and so far none of our photo pass are on line. Not that we had a lot but I like the pics from the rides. Anything that can be done while we’re still here
There are photo locations at the front of the parks that can help. I've also had good results using the online contact form

We found on our trip in June it took 2 days for our Haunted Mansion ride photo to show up. Check within the park if you have time but it could just be a delay.

If absolutely none of the pictures are there, definitely stop by one of the desks at the parks, and have them take a look. If it's only one or two that are missing, then stopping can't hurt, but you would also probablly luck out by just waiting a little more, or using the online form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter