Photo Pass Share-Dec/early Jan

sharob424

Earning My Ears
Hello-:grouphug: this is quite last minute, but if anyone is interested in a photopass share, I would like to try to host one. I am going 12/9-12/15. I would upload on 12/15, so if you are going btw 12/15-1/12 and are interested in sharing, please respond to this thread or PM me.

I would like to try and get 5 or 6 people to share. I accept paypal or moneyorders. Please let me know asap, as I would like to get this organized before I leave!

Thanks

I'd be happy to join if you get enough takers to make it a "go". Our trip is Jan 4-9. I've been anxiously waiting for a Jan share to appear. PM me if you'd like me aboard!

We are going 12/11 & 12/12. DH just mentioned tonight joining a photopass share like we did in Oct. Are our dates too early for you?

Hi,We are going Dec 19-21 and would like to be part of a photopass share. I don't know how it works when you share, can someone fill me in.
Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter