• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo session

maidenfairy

The Force is strong
How do you book a photo session at the Floridian? Maybe I can finally force Dh to do a family photo.

Thanks.

How do you book a photo session at the Floridian? Maybe I can finally force Dh to do a family photo.

Thanks.

We did the photopass shoot and really enjoyed it. There is a thread on the theme park boards. I'll see if I can find it. It has pictures and some information. To us, it was worth it. We don't live in Florida and everyone knows how much we love Disney. So, to have some nice family photos for a minimal cost was great. I have absolutely no regrets. It didn't take too much time, and we loved the photos. If you are looking for a professional shoot, I think you'll be disappointed. If you are happy with the pictures you get from a photopass photographer, you'll be happy.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1581910

Thank you everyone for the info. we will be doing this the next trip. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter