photo sharing: self portraits

bob_beach_4890.jpg

In Beach Club Villas lobby, ready for a full day at the parks.

Lost in the windows of my outdoors mecca, the flagship store of REI in Seattle last August!

IMG_1458cr2ed.jpg

I assume that's your camera bag/satchel you're carrying. Assuming that is correct, do you mind sharing the brand/model?

Yep, that's a Crumpler $4 Million Dollar Home. It usually contains a 10-22 and either a 70-200 a or water bottle, along with an assortment of smaller items. A very nice bag!

After looking back I see that I was not the only one that found this opportunity.
665293684_exLmZ-L.jpg

Here's me with my family standing in front of "the Bean" in Chicago:

thebean.jpg

And, here's a photopass photo at AK:

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

:confused3 What? Is it a bad photo? I didn't blink or anything. I thought it looked pretty good. Or maybe you mean the bear isn't smiling? :confused3

the posing is BAD, the subjects should be closer together :cool1::thumbsup2

the posing is BAD, the subjects should be closer together :cool1::thumbsup2

Damnit, I told Bitey (my friend in the shot) that he needed to move to his left. He is just so bearheaded (or is it bullheaded?) that he never listens to advice. Oh well, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter