• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Shops at MGM & AK

Wife of Grumpy

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find out where to view the photos the Disney Photographers take of you as you enter the park. I don't know where the photo shops are located at MGM & AK. Do you ? ?

Thanks for your help !

At Animal Kingdom you actually go to one of the shops. If you're walking towards the Tree of Life it is the shop on the right after you cross the bridge.

At MGM you go to the camera shop (I think!) on the right side as you walk into the park. It's the first shop on the right in the long row of shops.

I hope this is correct and I hope it helps!

:earsboy: Welcome to the DIS Wife of Grumpy! :earsboy:

scanne's direction are exactly right! When the photographer takes your photo he or she will give you a little card with your photos number and tell you what time your pictures will be available at the photo center.

If you don't remember scanne's direction when you're actually at WDW you can always use a park guide map or any Cast Memember can point you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter