Photographing Pets

this was done on 1/60 sec. (older dogs are slower !!

3049118312_d4ebf0f526_b.jpg

Here's my fosters for the next week!

2008Fosters028.jpg
Walter
2008Fosters034.jpg
Stella (we call her Batgirl)
2008Fosters036.jpg
Margaret
2008Fosters050.jpg
Tricks

I commend anyone who fosters - I would not be good at fostering - I could never take care of them and give them to someone else (that goes for cats, dogs OR kids). Your fosters are so cute! Stella looks like she could be a handful! :)
It's been awhile since I've posted a portrait of Greta. She just turned 7-months-old and weighs in at 60 pounds! I think she's going to be a BIG GIRL!!!!

You aren't kidding! She's definitely going to be a big girl and so adorable!
This is one of my all time favorite threads! Love all the beautiful faces!

Here's Grace, doing what she loves best--flying! (My hubby took all these action shots)

Not happy to be sitting still....One of their best ribbons hauls of the summer.
GirlsPS2llight_edited-1.jpg

Great shots! And congrats for all the ribbons! We tried agility with our border collie - she's really fast, but not very focused. The slightest thing and she's off doing something else! She's spoiled but we love her anyway!

This is one of my favorite threads - I just love seeing all the cute pics of our furbabies (and feathered-babies!) Love the parakeet in the purse - that is just too cute!

Ok, this is a older picture. Our dog had puppies and My daughter is really into animals, she had to hold them all.
1082644.jpg

OMG I'm in love with this thread! I have a lot of pets.... :rotfl2:

Skyla:
Skyla1.jpg

Indiana:
IMG_4125.jpg

Skippy:
Skippy2.jpg

Chaos:
Chaos1.jpg

Sox:
Sox1.jpg

Sox3.jpg

His sister, Pooka:
Pooka.jpg

I also have another cat named Junior (We mostly call him Junior Kitty, or JK for short) but I can not find any pictures of him....

Scout & Alex:
AlexScout17.jpg

Flash & Kali:
KaliFlash3.jpg

Dixie:
Dixie2.jpg

And this is Luna, my Siberian Husky who passed away last May...Memorial Day weekend, no less. Ironically, that was the weekend that Pirates 3 opened...to help take our mind off of her passing, we watched it four times in the theater that weekend. I still miss her like crazy :sad1:
Luna4.jpg

OMG I'm in love with this thread! I have a lot of pets.... :rotfl2:

Skyla:
Skyla1.jpg

I love this thread too!! We are huge animal lovers and do animal rescue :)
Hey Simba22...I had a cat named Simba and here is my dog named Skylla :)

1627035270_41394b4674.jpg

Samantha
2407831568_90cd23442b.jpg

Kiki
2407886594_4e70ffe592.jpg

Riley
3073566364_61b58e4c57.jpg

My most recent fur babies that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge
Cerberus and Drizzit (my two best boys!)
3073553462_4be49e8e5f.jpg
3072721029_ff5a47b3d5.jpg

Moloch and Mittens
3072723675_59455c9135.jpg
3073559528_c40c250cb7.jpg

I'm glad people are still enjoying this thread.

All of your animals are beautiful, and boy, some of you do have a lot of them! :goodvibes

cerberus, I don't think I've seen another dog here on wheels (besides mine buried deep in here somewhere). Cool. :thumbsup2

Here is my Cody on his when he was 13 1/2. (He is the dog on the right in the OP, taken when he was just 1 1/2.) I still miss him very much.

356536cd.jpg

I'm glad people are still enjoying this thread.

All of your animals are beautiful, and boy, some of you do have a lot of them! :goodvibes

cerberus, I don't think I've seen another dog here on wheels (besides mine buried deep in here somewhere). Cool. :thumbsup2

Here is my Cody on his when he was 13 1/2. (He is the dog on the right in the OP, taken when he was just 1 1/2.) I still miss him very much.

356536cd.jpg

I saw your Cody (page 9). I did not realize he was the dog in the original post, your pictures were gorgeous. I am just learning how to take good pictures...especially of black dogs. Cerberus was perfectly healthy then one day he was rubbing his back on the floor and ruptured a disc. He had surgery, but never recovered the use of his rear legs. The wheels bought us another year with him and worth every penny!! It is good to see so many people who love their pets like family, most of my friends think we are a bit nuts when it comes to our animals.

I love this thread too!! We are huge animal lovers and do animal rescue :)
Hey Simba22...I had a cat named Simba and here is my dog named Skylla :)

We had a cat named Simba too! It's funny because she "appeared" in our garage one day and last summer she disappeared again. She was our baby for about 10 years and then she just vanished one day. We have never had outdoor cats so even though no one will admit to it, we believe someone left a door open one day and out she went.

You're Skylla is very pretty :) she looks like maybe a rotti/lab mix? My Skyla is some sort of golden/chow mix. The brindle makes me feel that she might be part pit bull but she has the personality and the long fllowing locks of a golden...with a beautiful purple tongue :laughing: she's is just the sweetest thing ever!

PS I also do animal rescue. I volunteer for a rabbit shelter but I love all animals!

These are only some of my daughters pets.
5-11-08066.jpg

Tazzy the huskey
5-11-08067.jpg

Reases and Copper the Datsons
12-06007.jpg

The Turtle
10-07REMI-2.jpg

10-07REMIGETTINGBIG.jpg

Gismo the cat
6-10-07GIZMO.jpg

Jedi the Yorkie
12-1-08-Jennys001.jpg

12-30-2007JEDI.jpg

My little lady, Beatrice. She was a rescue at approx 6 mos old.

Kenny-HardRockCafeNYC101408016.jpg

And then there is Lucky, the scottie (in his Halloween costume and in desperate need of a haircut)

Kenny-HardRockCafeNYC101408001.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of my Springers (we have three). The first is a picture of one of the boys, the second is a picture of what snow does to these guys in the winter in the Northeast.

16541274_wWLzK-L.jpg

429741717_8fWXr-M.jpg

Revan

Here are a couple of shots of my Springers (we have three). The first is a picture of one of the boys, the second is a picture of what snow does to these guys in the winter in the Northeast.

16541274_wWLzK-L.jpg

429741717_8fWXr-M.jpg

Revan
The same thing happens to my scottie! So funny. Great shot!

It's time for Christmas portraits!

Greta - 11 months old...
IMG_0849.jpg

Maya - 7 years old...
IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Abby - 8 years old...
IMG_0815.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter