Photography Session

Tinkerbell8956

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are going to Aulani at the beginning of November. We wanted to book a sunset photo session with Aulani. Does anyone know how early you can book that sort of thing? Thank you!

Try calling them and if you are allowed they will book for you. I called 2 nights ago to book a sunset mini session and the lady was super nice.
A 20 minute sunset session with a photo pass photographer on April 28th cost me $275. I will receive all photo's that are taken.
Best of luck!

Try calling them and if you are allowed they will book for you. I called 2 nights ago to book a sunset mini session and the lady was super nice.
A 20 minute sunset session with a photo pass photographer on April 28th cost me $275. I will receive all photo's that are taken.
Best of luck!
Sorry to jump on your post Tinkerbell8956, but I have a question too. LOL
Did you have to buy a photopass CD as well to get all the pics when you did the sunset mini session?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter