Photography

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
If you have an approved photographer for your wedding and have booked them for example 3 hours,can that time be split( say have them obviously for ceremony etc for say 2 hours)then could you have them later in the evening,if you were doing fireworks (for 1 hour),or does it have to be 3 consecutive hours.Hope this makes sense!!

Not sure what you mean by "approved." If you use a Disney photographer, there is a $250 fee to split up the hours of the package you buy. If you use an outside vendor, each one is going to have his or her own policy on this, so you'd need to check with that photographer.

I thought you could bring your own photographer.... is there a list of approved ones, like DJs now?

I thought you could bring your own photographer.... is there a list of approved ones, like DJs now?

Sorry didn't mean to use "approved" just not using photographer that is included in "package" .Hope that makes more sense

oh gotcha, i just did not know if maybe there was a list now. Is there a charge if you don't use Disney Fine Arts Photography? I thought there was a charge if you did not...

No. The only charge is a media guide fee for non-Disney photographers if your event is inside a theme park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter