Photopass 10 euros off

Elnicsa

Earning My Ears
I got by email this morning a 10 euro off code reduction on my first order for photopass and I wanted to share it with you. Have anyone else got this?

How much is a Photopass usually? Is there a mega thread of FAQ's?

I'm interested in the code although our trip isn't for quite a few months now so I am not entirely sure it will still be valid.

I would like the code as well. Still debating whether or not it's worth it, since the photographers aren't out like at WDW and only at the meet and greets.

I would like the code as well. Still debating whether or not it's worth it, since the photographers aren't out like at WDW and only at the meet and greets.
A little off topic but would the photographers be happy to take a photo using my camera if I asked them to? if, for example, both myself and my boyfriend wanted to be in a photograph together?...

Think you may be better off asking a tourist to take your picture. I have a feeling the photogs are nowhere near as nice as the ones in WDW.
With my luck I'll ask the wrong person and they'll run off with my phone. LOL!

With characters CM's will be happy to take pictures with your own camera.
When being in front of the castle or such, you can always ask one if you see one near ;)

About the 10 € discount, don't forget those who have a Dream AP the code won't be worth it, as you can use the 20 % from the Dream, which is also 10 €.

Does anyone know if the AP Photopass+ has launched yet? I read it had been delayed.

Nothing launches on time at DLP, read this morning that the refurbishment of the NPBC is now not expected to end until summer 2016

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter