Photopass at Resorts

lovemickeyminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi, Not sure this is where I should be posting this but we are going to have a reservation for California Grill. Since we have to dress a little nicer like in nice shirts and khaki shorts....i thought it would be nice to take some family pictures in our "nice clothes". We are staying at Beach Club so my questions is there photopass people to take pictures of you at your hotel? I was thinking taking pictures by the "beachy" area by the water. Thanks for your help!!

Not generally. They do occasionally post PhotoPass photographers during Christmas, but they are specifically near the decor.

We stayed at BC last December and didn't see any photopass photographers. The only place we have seen then in the last 6 Christmases in Disney is at the Christmas tree in the Grand Floridian Resort.

On Mon 12/26 there was also a Photopass photographer at the Grand Flo gingerbread house (in addition to the nearby Christmas tree), so that was a nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter