Photopass for short trip

ClosetDisMom

Mouseketeer
we are going on our first short trip (long weekend) soon. DVC has “inspired” us to go more often.

We have always purchased the Memory Maker because we were there for a week. However, is it worth it to get Memory Maker for a 3 day trip (only one Park day)? Does Disney still offer a one day photopass cheaper than Memory Maker?

There is a one day Memory Maker available and it is $69.99. The plus side is you don't have to buy it until you are ready to download your pictures. We only went to the MNSSHP this year and when we got home and looked at the pictures, we felt we didn't have any real good pictures taken. So we decided against downloading the pictures.

If you plan to go more in the next year, see if an AP will be cost effective, that comes with a year of memory maker.

There is a one day Memory Maker available and it is $69.99. The plus side is you don't have to buy it until you are ready to download your pictures. We only went to the MNSSHP this year and when we got home and looked at the pictures, we felt we didn't have any real good pictures taken. So we decided against downloading the pictures.

This is what I was hoping they still had! Thank you! I am crossing my fingers that it is still available when we go... seems like the all
Powerful Mouse is on a price increase rampage to get ready for 2019 push.

If you plan to go more in the next year, see if an AP will be cost effective, that comes with a year of memory maker.
Nope. Not going enough this coming year - only 2 short trips planned with one park day a piece. However, we used to go once every two years... so this was supposed to be an off year... until we bought into DVC.

Well, it's free if you have a family member or friend who has an AP and who will download the pictures for you. Of course, not everyone can be the Best Aunt In The World. (I spent a lot of time downloading when my brother's family went last Christmas.)

Make new friends that have ap and they can dl them for you!

We went abd while were on vacatiin we adopted a group into our family!

You can also purchase individual photos for $15 each. Will you want more than four photos from this short trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter