• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass person at Harmony Barber Shop?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
I made the reservation for DS's first hair cut at our 180 day mark. During that phone call, the CM said there would be a PP photographer at Harmony Barber Shop, which I dismissed because I was pretty sure there wouldn't be one. Then, tonight, I called back to ask for an earlier date, and I was told the same thing. The CM tonight was very helpful and seemed completely positive that a PP photographer there. Is this something new or are they both giving me incorrect information?

When we took our daughter for her first haircut in Dec 2013 there was a photo pass photographer and we got wonderful pictures!!! However a few days later that same week my husbands brother took his son for his first haircut and there was not a photographer...so either it was bad timing for them or maybe they changed it now to always have one there? Good luck, it was a great experience!

I think its like any other PP location. It is a featured location, but the staff may shift at times according to people available and crowd levels. I love the idea of having pictures there, its something we have never done for some reason and might have to put it on our to do list.

Great, thanks!! I hope one is there that morning. It would be awesome to interact & enjoy the experience without being distracted by "capturing the moment" with a camera in my hand.

maybe they have added one. During my DD's first haircut, there was not one there. Nor was there a PP there when she just had her haircut for fun with her dad. It would be a great idea to add one, but I could see how things could get tight as the space is small.

When we were there in November for DS 1st haircut there were no PP photographers. I'd say it may just be hit or miss so don't count on them.

Just did DS first hair cut in December and no PP person there. However, my husband took great pics and the barber did a great job helping to pose DS for the pics. Also when we were there they were back ordered on the first haircut mouse ears, but had a pair that we could use as a prop for pics. They are mailing ours later.

Thanks for the info, Disfriends. I'll be prepared to take our own pics, but I'm still a wee bit hopeful that a Photopass photographer will be there- especially since we'll have the Memory Maker package. I am soooooo excited about DS' first trip & hair cut!!! Thanks again!!

We were walk-ins in October and no photographer. My photos turned out a little blurry, but the memories are there. We did have photos of them taken on Main Street later that turned out so cute! We did have to hold our baby as we were told she couldn't be put down without shoes on. A fact I did not know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter