PhotoPass Photographers At Princess Fairytail Hall??

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
Are there PhotoPass photographers located at Princess Fairytail Hall when we go to visit Elsa & Anna?

Thanks so much!

Are there PhotoPass photographers located at Princess Fairytail Hall when we go to visit Elsa & Anna?

Thanks so much!

There are typically PhotoPass photographers at Fairytale Hall. But we've been there a couple of times when there weren't.

Same as PP. They are scheduled to work Princess Fairytale Hall but we have been when on Princess had no working photographer doe to camera malfunction

Not sure what to do. Purchasing PhotoPass depends on if we are able to get pictures with Elsa $ Anna.

If the only picture you would want would be with Anna & Elsa, then buy just that picture. The $15ish a single print would cost you isn't bad, and can be done either at the park, or online afterwards. Alternatively, just wait and see and then buy Memory Maker after your trip. It will cost you $30 more, but then you aren't buying it and not getting that picture.

Not sure what to do. Purchasing PhotoPass depends on if we are able to get pictures with Elsa $ Anna.
Whether there are PP photographers in the room, a CM will ALWAYS be there to take photos with your own camera. So you will get pictures with A&E.

MM is an expensive package to hinge on two pictures.

When we went in May, there was a photographer at each princess meet & greet, including one for Anna and one for Elsa.

I don't think we've ever been to any m&g that didn't have a pp photographer - they did in June for a&e and the princesses .

There are Photopass Photographers at Anna & Elsa and for Cinderella and Rapunzel. They will happily always take pictures for you with your phone aswell as either on a Photopass card (which they will give you), or scan your magic band :)

There are Photopass Photographers at Anna & Elsa and for Cinderella and Rapunzel. They will happily always take pictures for you with your phone aswell as either on a Photopass card (which they will give you), or scan your magic band :)
We were there a couple of weeks ago and that was our experience -- Photographers were present for each character and a CM who was willing to help with phone-photos.

I can't remember any characters on our last WDW trip that didn't have a photographer. I'd guess it would only be for technical or scheduling issues. It seems to me they've just got to have the photographer since so many people have MM!

in all my trips to WDW, and my healthy enthusiasm for meeting characters, we have twice had issues with PP cameras not working. Once we waited to the side for another PP Photographer to arrive as my camera had also died, the second time they just took photos for us with my camera. Nothing is ever 100%, but I would only recommend the MM package if you want lots of photos from around the park. You really can get some lovely ones. And a few shockers thrown in for good measure...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter