photopass PRIVATE SESSION??

YESSIGUZMAN

yessie
leave in 6 days!!! :) JUST HEARD ABOUT PHOTO PASS PRIVATE SESSION? ANY REVIEWS AND WHAT HOTEL WOULD U SUGGEST?? THANKS

If you head over to the Disney Resorts forum and go to the Resorts Photos and Videos area, there is a whole sticky and a thread devoted to these.

The sessions are offered at most deluxe resorts and the majority of people seem pleased with their pictures. Prices vary. It starts at about $50 for prints only and goes to about $100 for prints and a CD.

Here is a good link with all photopass information.. including the private sessions.

http://stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/#sessions

We did a private session at Wilderness Lodge this past September. Here are our pics http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/1153rsmith/disney portraits/

We really enjoyed it and thought the pictures were great. Most of the shots we took don't even look like they were from disney.

We would definitely do again this trip, if we hadn't just had them done.

For an added discount, if you pay with your Disney Visa, you get an extra 10% off.

We did this just after is started in 2007 while staying at the GF. At the time it was much cheaper and although it was an hour out of our day it was very worthwhile and they took us around the resort and photographed all 4 seperate and in various groups.

It's a nice momento although we haven't done it since.

I've never done the private sessions, but on my trip a few weeks ago to WL we had our picture taken twice by Photopass photographers. The first time was in the evening near the little bridge by the elevators. The second time was in the morning near the totem pole by the gift shop. I know that they also offer Photopass photos in the lobby of Animal Kingdom Lodge in the evenings. Not sure how many other resorts are doing this now.

We did it at the Poly in '08. We really liked it. Went around the resort, the entryway, then out to the beach, in the hammocks, with MK behind us, etc. It was fun to go home and put all the borders on the pictures and order the CD. And, as a bonus, DH fell in love with the Poly and that's where we're staying this Dec!

Kathy

thanks everyone!! i made my appt for poly im so excited !! so do i have to pay with my disney visa card or can i just show it cuz i wanted to pay with my disney rewards card lol

thanks everyone!! i made my appt for poly im so excited !! so do i have to pay with my disney visa card or can i just show it cuz i wanted to pay with my disney rewards card lol

I think, as long as you show it, you get the discount. I don't think you have to actually pay with it.

Let us know how the picture spots are at Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter